Closed

EKWB Announces a Liquid Nitrogen CPU Cooler

EKWB has announced a liquid nitrogen-based CPU cooler.

EKWB Announces a Liquid Nitrogen CPU Cooler : Read more
10 answers Last reply
More about ekwb announces liquid nitrogen cpu cooler
  1. serial overclockers will be very happy.
  2. So is this a LN2 cooler that can be used for normal computer use or is it just a simplified kit for playing around with overclocking?
  3. I personally think that's awesome. It's going to broaden the community of LN2 users imo.
  4. This is good but i don't thin there is volume market for liquid nitrogen cooling systems. I want haswell to overclock above 5 GHz on air
  5. kewlmunky said:
    So is this a LN2 cooler that can be used for normal computer use or is it just a simplified kit for playing around with overclocking?

Unless you can pay someone to keep filling the pot, just for benchmarking purposes but with the VRM not being subjected to supercooled temps also, there should be some pretty interesting benches made with it I would think
  6. Sounds like a waste of money to me
  7. Does it come with the liquid nitrogen, or do we need to get it from the Libyans in exchange for used pinball machine parts?
  8. I can sell you a LN production plant for around $20M . . . any takers?
  9. I think it would make a great holder for frozen Margarita!
  10. This is.... useless... Anyone who can afford to have liquid nitrogen at their home or workplace, can clearly afford a custom CPU LN2 Cooler.
    Its like giving cheap pens to buyers of a mansion: simply dosent make sense.
    If they made a Water cooling loop worth a damn it would be far better than this.
Ask a new question

Read More

Overclocking Build Your Own Cooling Components