i want to make a gaming system and when i post another forum all the good builders simply brush us off

hellemelted

Honorable
May 25, 2013
i want to make a gaming system and when i post another forum all the good builders simply brush us off. all they do is simply say click the stickynote forum at the top ect. WELL IVE GOT NEWS some of us have no clue where that is thanks for the info it was usless if we cant utalize it -.- all i see is starting from top and moving left to right
Articles & News, Forum, Chart, For IT Pros Brands, Shopping, Your opinion, Other sites ((that subs catorises or drops down to) Tom's Guide.) moving onto next row as follows
Tom's HARDWARD (main site logo) Search bar, my account and my followed tags, notifycations and message board ect. then it moves to tags
TAGS: Graphics cards CPUs Motherboards Windows 8 Cases Cooling Apple Tablets Notebooks More ((droping down to) Automotive, Memory, Gaming, Smartphones, PSUs, Android

RyanTH98

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013

I don't know why other builders try to brush off people who don't know much about computers, but if you need help making a build I'll be here if you need help.