Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

GameStop: 250,000 Customers Interested in Xbox One

Last response: in News comments
Share
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 3:14:30 AM

do these customers realize the ps4 has better specs? Although it could be more like 250000 customers interested in playing the next halo......
Score
0
May 27, 2013 3:17:23 AM

iam2thecrowe said:
do these customers realize the ps4 has better specs? Although it could be more like 250000 customers interested in playing the next halo......


Spec are only have the battle, Online services and games will matter the most.
Score
1
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
May 27, 2013 4:05:56 AM

I'm no rocket scientist...but 250,000 for both North America and Europe doesn't seem like a lot.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 4:22:21 AM

what's funny is that vague details of spec, indicate that xbox one in fact inferior to Ps4, there is few reasons why, the xbox one media first gaming 2nd, Ps4 was gaming first media 2nd. Microsoft also doing closed system style like apple products, going for broader audience they say, i say its PoS box with media, and lack of hardware, fact that sony just splat out told us spec and performance of GPU, just prints image as why Microsoft delayed the reveler a month , it was very disappointing as a hardware and gamer enthusiast, only reason why people are interested is that its xbox brand loyalty same mentality as apple fan's. it needs to stop honestly, either way i'm sticking to PC gaming
Score
-1
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 4:30:44 AM

I would be most interested in seeing what the numbers are for Sony's new console. Given how microsoft has decided to operate first with Windows 8 not paying attention to consumers to the current debacle with XBOX One I would presume that Sony is going to kick some Microsoft tail soon here.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 4:34:49 AM

Not interested...
Score
0
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 4:43:44 AM

Dede Riswan said:
Not interested...


Good Man. I hope the market shows its displeasure with microsoft by boycotting this POS
Score
-1
May 27, 2013 4:46:12 AM

bigshootr8 said:
I would be most interested in seeing what the numbers are for Sony's new console. Given how microsoft has decided to operate first with Windows 8 not paying attention to consumers to the current debacle with XBOX One I would presume that Sony is going to kick some Microsoft tail soon here.


hmm yes microsoft has gone down a path of crap , did you notice the OS for xbox one is windows 8, apprently its 3 OS's in one, i wonder how much of performance hit all these functions have on system according to what its able to do, multi tasking skype + tv + gaming? lmao... don't know if that's going be possible 8gbs may seem enough and 6 cores, but honestly utilization is far more important, don't you agree? i rather less stupid gimicks and and just flat out use all raw power of console after all that's best way to prolong life span of consoles
Score
-1
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 4:52:15 AM

bowzef said:
bigshootr8 said:
I would be most interested in seeing what the numbers are for Sony's new console. Given how microsoft has decided to operate first with Windows 8 not paying attention to consumers to the current debacle with XBOX One I would presume that Sony is going to kick some Microsoft tail soon here.


hmm yes microsoft has gone down a path of crap , did you notice the OS for xbox one is windows 8, apprently its 3 OS's in one, i wonder how much of performance hit all these functions have on system according to what its able to do, multi tasking skype + tv + gaming? lmao... don't know if that's going be possible 8gbs may seem enough and 6 cores, but honestly utilization is far more important, don't you agree? i rather less stupid gimicks and and just flat out use all raw power of console after all that's best way to prolong life span of consoles


It makes me laugh quite honestly that they would shove windows 8 into the unit honestly. I feel that it only really pushes the idea of the Steam box as a real situation for great success.

I feel the horsepower behind the unit will be sufficient over time. Sure its a large leap upon where the XBOX is now however its probably nothing more than a Medium ranged gaming pc now which isn't saying much.

All microsoft is doing by doing this making it much much easier for companies to kick them to the curb. When Bill Gates went away from Microsoft after windows 7 things went to mush. Also, similar things happened the first time Steve Jobs had left Apple.

I hope it fails sony doing well in the console wars is a really really good thing.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 5:02:55 AM

Wait until the PS4 gets unveiled by Sony there will be 500,000 I people nterested.
Score
-1
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 5:04:15 AM

I hope you are right sir.
Score
-1
May 27, 2013 6:12:24 AM

Falling behind PS4 by quite a bit in the UK.
"CNet reports that GameStop has already expressed concerns about a shortage of PS4s at launch. The retailer apparently said during an earnings call that 900,000 people have signed up for its 'First to Know' PS4 list."
http://www.tomsguide.com/us/PS4-Demand-Supply-Launch-Re...
Score
2
Anonymous
May 27, 2013 6:21:14 AM

Just tells me there are alot of 12 yr old fanboys out there.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 7:03:48 AM

Won't buy it! Screw Microsofts used game war.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 7:05:24 AM

2,5m are interested in PS4...
Score
0
May 27, 2013 7:21:53 AM

wow the PS fans are coming out of the woodwork already?

We have no idea which console is more powerful till at least E3 and probably not until they are both released. I remember the bullshit PS fans kept spouting about the cell processor being the most powerfull thing on the planet and yet when they analysed screen shots there was no difference, some review sites even edged towards the xbox at the start. Saying that one or another is more powerful or will be better at this point is pure fanboyism as no one really knows.

Also for those citing numbers of interest for the playstation, thats been up for pre-order for like a month where as the xbox was only officially announced a few days ago.

also you say they are putting media first and gaming second but, they already admitted that more people are using their 360 to view media while connected instead of games. Hardcore gamers are a slim majority, if they aimed a console at just them they would lose hands down. You can keeping slating one console or another but at the end of the day until we can get our hands on both its all speculation

that said i wont be getting either as i just spent £900 on my PC so that i wont have to buy a console at the end of this year, i just dont like people spouting facts when they are just opinion or speculation
Score
0
May 27, 2013 7:38:14 AM

irish_adam said:
wow the PS fans are coming out of the woodwork already?

We have no idea which console is more powerful till at least E3 and probably not until they are both released. I remember the bullshit PS fans kept spouting about the cell processor being the most powerfull thing on the planet and yet when they analysed screen shots there was no difference, some review sites even edged towards the xbox at the start. Saying that one or another is more powerful or will be better at this point is pure fanboyism as no one really knows.

Also for those citing numbers of interest for the playstation, thats been up for pre-order for like a month where as the xbox was only officially announced a few days ago.

also you say they are putting media first and gaming second but, they already admitted that more people are using their 360 to view media while connected instead of games. Hardcore gamers are a slim majority, if they aimed a console at just them they would lose hands down. You can keeping slating one console or another but at the end of the day until we can get our hands on both its all speculation

that said i wont be getting either as i just spent £900 on my PC so that i wont have to buy a console at the end of this year, i just dont like people spouting facts when they are just opinion or speculation

well spec were for most part already been confirm on few sites , that PS4 has same cpu as Xbox one just slightly clocked higher then xbox one and that xbox one is not using video mem aka GDDR its using DDR3 8gbs, but ps4 on other hand uses 8gb of GDDR5, anyways also that fact if one company is going be vague with detailing specs then they are hiding something, now call this speculation, but as a hardware engineer, i can tell you that GPU will also be hindered not by just fact its using DDR3 but fact it wont be as fast as PS4, it will only by minor in terms performance of GPU it self, but i'm put on plain slate 1.4TF GPU power with roughly 128bit , PS4 on other hand is 1.84tf with 256bit plus it using GDDR5 and for a gamer as i am thats whats important
also like point out that microsoft is catering mostly for american market, and they are tight mingle with worst company in world voted more then once EA. they also like alot on DRM , i can tell you now fanboys will by xbox one they have same mentality as apple fans, but as a PC gamer the standard in hardware tell me what next gen will be like if one console stagnates everything we all suffer.
Score
-1
May 27, 2013 7:45:59 AM

And here is the cancer killing the industry. Consumers who already preordering a product they know nothing about and is surrounded by bad press. Some of them are surely going to resale for the holiday, but even they could get trolled by a Dec 26th release. Make smart purchasing decisions and perhaps learn more about it first. Hope it costs $899 you chimps.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 7:46:16 AM

This is a meaningless number. You go into Gamestop, buy a game, present your rewards card which most people have and is linked to all your contact info, and the person behind the counter says, "hey, you wanna receive updates on the newly announced Xbox One?" The average person, not having to do anything extra, usually opts in and says, "Sure, why not." That is not interest. That is acquiescence.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 8:29:57 AM

Just one word: Sheep!
Score
0
May 27, 2013 8:49:08 AM

This says a lot more about those people than it does about the system. It bugs the hell out of me that people will pre-order ANYTHING that they haven't heard all the details of yet. It's the same thing for those people who pre-order a game when it's announced, before they even know for sure what the game will even look like. You're just begging for disappointment. I wonder how many of those are just waiting to get it to re-sell online at some ridiculous price?
Score
0
May 27, 2013 8:50:59 AM

Hmmmm...so much for the speculation of haters on how this will fail.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 9:15:39 AM

irish_adam said:
wow the PS fans are coming out of the woodwork already?

We have no idea which console is more powerful till at least E3 and probably not until they are both released. I remember the bullshit PS fans kept spouting about the cell processor being the most powerfull thing on the planet and yet when they analysed screen shots there was no difference, some review sites even edged towards the xbox at the start. Saying that one or another is more powerful or will be better at this point is pure fanboyism as no one really knows.


The PS4 has a GPU that's ~50% more powerful than the XBox One's. That's not opinion; it's a fact.

Whether the PS4's games will look 50% better is a separate question, and largely a subjective one. But since both consoles use essentially the same architecture (with a few differences in the implementation), their hardware specs are fairly straightforward to compare.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6972/xbox-one-hardware-co...

(And no, I'm not a Playstation fanboy. I haven't even owned a console since I picked up a Nintendo 64 back in the 90s. I don't have a dog in this hunt, though I do find the tech discussion about the new consoles interesting, because the new consoles will help determine a new baseline upon which PC games are developed.)
Score
0
May 27, 2013 9:21:07 AM

Fulgurant said:
irish_adam said:
wow the PS fans are coming out of the woodwork already?

We have no idea which console is more powerful till at least E3 and probably not until they are both released. I remember the bullshit PS fans kept spouting about the cell processor being the most powerfull thing on the planet and yet when they analysed screen shots there was no difference, some review sites even edged towards the xbox at the start. Saying that one or another is more powerful or will be better at this point is pure fanboyism as no one really knows.


The PS4 has a GPU that's ~50% more powerful than the XBox One's. That's not opinion; it's a fact.

Whether the PS4's games will look 50% better is a separate question, and largely a subjective one. But since both consoles use essentially the same architecture (with a few differences in the implementation), their hardware specs are fairly straightforward to compare.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6972/xbox-one-hardware-co...

(And no, I'm not a Playstation fanboy. I haven't even owned a console since I picked up a Nintendo 64 back in the 90s. I don't have a dog in this hunt, though I do find the tech discussion about the new consoles interesting, because the new consoles will help determine a new baseline upon which PC games are developed.)


really 50%? i was thinking like 20% and i'm in same boat as you, only interested due to games are always developed for consoles, but don;t ya agree the xbox one has really just stuff everything up, they just gone and stagnated the PC with it's PoS GPU
Score
0
May 27, 2013 10:11:17 AM

Hey gamestop, tell us later how many are actually buying the console once the second hand game fee is decided by Microsoft.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 11:19:41 AM

because a quarter of a million people have already registered in GameStop doesn't mean that all of them will buy Xbox one .
region lock , fee on used games etc... Microsoft comes every now and then with ideas that decrease it's fans and loyalists including myself.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 11:59:38 AM

Why is the hard drive only 500GB? Are we depending on the cloud or something? Isn't the XBOX One supposedly going to double as a DVR, as well? Where will I store my recordings?
Score
0
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 12:17:14 PM

I think people are being to harsh on the Xbox. Sure they didn't show game-play, but they did show off the console itself, the specs, and the media features. I'm sure E3 will be for game play, and they just wanted to get the other crap out of the way.

People are criticizing them for not showing game play, but so what? Sony showed their game play on a PC, and barley showed anything else at all about the PS4.

Both consoles will play games almost as well as each other within a small margin. Not sure why you want to see game play anyway. We already know what to expect visually, I mean common, graphics on the PS4/Xbox one will be identical almost.

Gaming is just a feature on both the consoles, not the main focus anymore, people will use their consoles more for home entertainment. The consoles will offer an almost identical game experience, but the controllers and media features will distinguish them.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 12:21:29 PM

I am proud to say I am NOT one of them.
Score
0
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 1:06:21 PM

edogawa said:
I think people are being to harsh on the Xbox. Sure they didn't show game-play, but they did show off the console itself, the specs, and the media features. I'm sure E3 will be for game play, and they just wanted to get the other crap out of the way.

People are criticizing them for not showing game play, but so what? Sony showed their game play on a PC, and barley showed anything else at all about the PS4.

Both consoles will play games almost as well as each other within a small margin. Not sure why you want to see game play anyway. We already know what to expect visually, I mean common, graphics on the PS4/Xbox one will be identical almost.

Gaming is just a feature on both the consoles, not the main focus anymore, people will use their consoles more for home entertainment. The consoles will offer an almost identical game experience, but the controllers and media features will distinguish them.


People are criticizing them that being microsoft for the used game deal. For the small hard drive it will have to install the games on. For the camera system which could possibly monitor how many people are in the room to monetize possibly based on that.

It's fact the specs for both systems are out and the sony solution is more advanced this was even the case with the ps3. xbox was just more obtainable. But I would pay more money to have sony give me what they have than big brother shove down what they think we want down our throats heck I'll stick to my windows 7 pc.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 2:27:54 PM

bigshootr8 said:
bowzef said:
bigshootr8 said:
I would be most interested in seeing what the numbers are for Sony's new console. Given how microsoft has decided to operate first with Windows 8 not paying attention to consumers to the current debacle with XBOX One I would presume that Sony is going to kick some Microsoft tail soon here.


hmm yes microsoft has gone down a path of crap , did you notice the OS for xbox one is windows 8, apprently its 3 OS's in one, i wonder how much of performance hit all these functions have on system according to what its able to do, multi tasking skype + tv + gaming? lmao... don't know if that's going be possible 8gbs may seem enough and 6 cores, but honestly utilization is far more important, don't you agree? i rather less stupid gimicks and and just flat out use all raw power of console after all that's best way to prolong life span of consoles


It makes me laugh quite honestly that they would shove windows 8 into the unit honestly. I feel that it only really pushes the idea of the Steam box as a real situation for great success.

I feel the horsepower behind the unit will be sufficient over time. Sure its a large leap upon where the XBOX is now however its probably nothing more than a Medium ranged gaming pc now which isn't saying much.

All microsoft is doing by doing this making it much much easier for companies to kick them to the curb. When Bill Gates went away from Microsoft after windows 7 things went to mush. Also, similar things happened the first time Steve Jobs had left Apple.

I hope it fails sony doing well in the console wars is a really really good thing.


Regardless the Xbox OS is a lot better than Playstation's crappy OS.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 2:29:28 PM

bigshootr8 said:
edogawa said:
I think people are being to harsh on the Xbox. Sure they didn't show game-play, but they did show off the console itself, the specs, and the media features. I'm sure E3 will be for game play, and they just wanted to get the other crap out of the way.

People are criticizing them for not showing game play, but so what? Sony showed their game play on a PC, and barley showed anything else at all about the PS4.

Both consoles will play games almost as well as each other within a small margin. Not sure why you want to see game play anyway. We already know what to expect visually, I mean common, graphics on the PS4/Xbox one will be identical almost.

Gaming is just a feature on both the consoles, not the main focus anymore, people will use their consoles more for home entertainment. The consoles will offer an almost identical game experience, but the controllers and media features will distinguish them.


People are criticizing them that being microsoft for the used game deal. For the small hard drive it will have to install the games on. For the camera system which could possibly monitor how many people are in the room to monetize possibly based on that.

It's fact the specs for both systems are out and the sony solution is more advanced this was even the case with the ps3. xbox was just more obtainable. But I would pay more money to have sony give me what they have than big brother shove down what they think we want down our throats heck I'll stick to my windows 7 pc.


I think your are going a little overboard with the Kinect camera man! lol seriously monitoring how many people in the room... com'on!
Score
0
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 2:32:02 PM

watch linus tech tips. They microsoft has a patent on tech to do it where you can tell how many people are in the room. What's stopping them from going forward. and regardless of the OS being dumb when you get into a game what difference does it make I would run dos before I touched windows 8 honestly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvyUNn6N74

start at 1 hour and 7 minutes and listen when linus gets back.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 2:34:35 PM

bowzef said:
irish_adam said:
wow the PS fans are coming out of the woodwork already?

We have no idea which console is more powerful till at least E3 and probably not until they are both released. I remember the bullshit PS fans kept spouting about the cell processor being the most powerfull thing on the planet and yet when they analysed screen shots there was no difference, some review sites even edged towards the xbox at the start. Saying that one or another is more powerful or will be better at this point is pure fanboyism as no one really knows.

Also for those citing numbers of interest for the playstation, thats been up for pre-order for like a month where as the xbox was only officially announced a few days ago.

also you say they are putting media first and gaming second but, they already admitted that more people are using their 360 to view media while connected instead of games. Hardcore gamers are a slim majority, if they aimed a console at just them they would lose hands down. You can keeping slating one console or another but at the end of the day until we can get our hands on both its all speculation

that said i wont be getting either as i just spent £900 on my PC so that i wont have to buy a console at the end of this year, i just dont like people spouting facts when they are just opinion or speculation

well spec were for most part already been confirm on few sites , that PS4 has same cpu as Xbox one just slightly clocked higher then xbox one and that xbox one is not using video mem aka GDDR its using DDR3 8gbs, but ps4 on other hand uses 8gb of GDDR5, anyways also that fact if one company is going be vague with detailing specs then they are hiding something, now call this speculation, but as a hardware engineer, i can tell you that GPU will also be hindered not by just fact its using DDR3 but fact it wont be as fast as PS4, it will only by minor in terms performance of GPU it self, but i'm put on plain slate 1.4TF GPU power with roughly 128bit , PS4 on other hand is 1.84tf with 256bit plus it using GDDR5 and for a gamer as i am thats whats important
also like point out that microsoft is catering mostly for american market, and they are tight mingle with worst company in world voted more then once EA. they also like alot on DRM , i can tell you now fanboys will by xbox one they have same mentality as apple fans, but as a PC gamer the standard in hardware tell me what next gen will be like if one console stagnates everything we all suffer.


The Xbox will not be bandwidth limited anyway, GDDR5 has higher latency over DDR3 but more bandwidth for 1080p it makes no difference. You think that these console can do 4K when the time comes around?? Nope it will be upscaled plain and simple, 2GB of GDDR5 is perfect for todays PC gaming, the only advantage GDDR5 gives Playstation is future costs possibly..like the current cost of DDR2 which has risen.
Score
0
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 2:37:13 PM

Irregardless its bad for microsoft to go out try to set standards and then create this normalcy like its okay to do the things that they do its very political. They will be very close to one another however I would be willing to bet that xbox one will be a bit more accessible and the new playstation will cost a little more. Which is to be expected.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 2:38:43 PM

bigshootr8 said:
watch linus tech tips. They microsoft has a patent on tech to do it where you can tell how many people are in the room. What's stopping them from going forward. and regardless of the OS being dumb when you get into a game what difference does it make I would run dos before I touched windows 8 honestly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvyUNn6N74

start at 1 hour and 7 minutes and listen when linus gets back.


There is too much assumption there, you can turn off Kinect and the console. See the problem is that MS has been more open about used games and fees more so than Sony has. Developers are going to cash in no matter what and if it used games than guess what..?
Score
0
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 2:41:14 PM

I think being ignorant to the idea of companies trying to get away with that is something to be said sir. And microsoft is hurting indie developers as well. I don't know we can agree to disagree but honestly I'm not going to close my eyes to companies seeing how far they can push the line before people wake up and do something about it.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 2:46:03 PM

bigshootr8 said:
I think being ignorant to the idea of companies trying to get away with that is something to be said sir. And microsoft is hurting indie developers as well. I don't know we can agree to disagree but honestly I'm not going to close my eyes to companies seeing how far they can push the line before people wake up and do something about it.


No you are right but its expected honestly its big corporation ideology. What I mean Sony is not going to charge us?? They will have no choice but to charge if they want to compete with MS online experiences and services. Console gaming is big time money developers are all about money and they will sail whichever way MS or Sony tells them because that's how they will get paid.

Playstation 3 sold more units world wide, but MS made a ton more money and that's got Sony thinking.
Score
0
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 2:48:46 PM

I think all this does honestly Redeemer is put sony in the position to be the person in the room that says we aren't going to do that we aren't going to do this this and this and they are going to do this this and that. They could run commercials with it as well. I think it puts them in a very good position to be the good guy in the room because of what microsoft is doing.

I also think this kind of drives as well the idea of the steam box a bit more I mean if I'm playing on a system that installs my games on my system over a cloud or from a cd I would rather just use steam and have access to all my games.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 2:52:19 PM

bigshootr8 said:
I think all this does honestly Redeemer is put sony in the position to be the person in the room that says we aren't going to do that we aren't going to do this this and this and they are going to do this this and that. They could run commercials with it as well. I think it puts them in a very good position to be the good guy in the room because of what microsoft is doing.

I also think this kind of drives as well the idea of the steam box a bit more I mean if I'm playing on a system that installs my games on my system over a cloud or from a cd I would rather just use steam and have access to all my games.


Sony is just smarter than MS and kept their mouth shut, they knew there would be fallout. If developers can make more money with MS than that's where they are going to go and Sony will not let that happen.

Completely agree on the Steam part its superior gaming in my view.
Score
0
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 2:57:21 PM

Oh yeah big time. I've used big picture a little bit however I kind of wonder if they can set it up to boot up into big picture.

Consider this Redeemer if talking about games (microsoft) causes them to go at it with care that says something. Also, keep in mind this Sony is also setting things up so its mandatory for there to be a DEMO for every game.
Score
0
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 3:10:10 PM

Why!!! Why would anyone be so stupid... These people are embarrassing the rest of the people on the planet.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 3:12:20 PM

Very interesting. I guess the audience that does not consist of hard core gamers is pretty large. I'm curious to know how many people signed up for the "First to Know" PS4 notifications. That is if there even is a "First to Know" notification on Gamestop.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 3:12:27 PM

bigshootr8 said:
Oh yeah big time. I've used big picture a little bit however I kind of wonder if they can set it up to boot up into big picture.

Consider this Redeemer if talking about games (microsoft) causes them to go at it with care that says something. Also, keep in mind this Sony is also setting things up so its mandatory for there to be a DEMO for every game.


No matter what the used game thing is going to blow if not fee than heavy limitations. I like the idea of demos before purchases, Sony is definitely more gamer friendly at the moment. The only thing about Sony is that they have a lot of ideas that come out half baked or that never materialize. PS3 carried a heft price tag and a crappy online service and late exclusives. Now with the PS4 it seems that they are trying to rectify all the wrongs, now despite this their online and services will not match MS but if they can deliver the games immediately than MS will sweat.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 3:25:09 PM

patrick47018 said:
Why!!! Why would anyone be so stupid... These people are embarrassing the rest of the people on the planet.


Why are you surprised? XBOX 360 was a success, most do not care about used games and Kinect 2 spying patents they want what XBOX One has to offer
Score
0
May 27, 2013 3:42:12 PM

I wonder if these people know about the always on connection and second hand games issue.... It's also dodgy that they are bundling Kinect with the console since over half the people won't need it, they just want Halo... Now halo with a big toy gun requiring the Kinect Sensor makes me a little more "interested".
Score
0
May 27, 2013 3:44:20 PM

7 Billion people interested in the sun...who cares? Platform gaming has changed, NES, SNE, MSE are allllll out things like OUYA and Gamestick are in...
Score
0
a b 4 Gaming
May 27, 2013 3:49:15 PM

It's just something to think on if approval ratings for a product are low it dictates where the market is going gaming wise. Which is why pc gamers are watching I believe very closely because what happens with consoles normally follows trends they try to set with PC games.
Score
0
May 27, 2013 3:49:55 PM

pezonator said:
I wonder if these people know about the always on connection and second hand games issue.... It's also dodgy that they are bundling Kinect with the console since over half the people won't need it, they just want Halo... Now halo with a big toy gun requiring the Kinect Sensor makes me a little more "interested".


They do not care, its mostly speculation and has been blown out of proportion and needs to be address my MS. The thing is Sony PS4 is just a gaming console where as MS is offering a lot more with the XBOX One. Which console is more forward thinking considering the lifespan?? Anyway it all boils down to E3 that's where the majority will decide!
Score
0
!