Gaming PC build compatability check help!

Hello,
I am currently building my very own Gaming PC. I have a list of parts I would like to purchase, and a list of parts I have already purchased. I would just like to make sure that all of my hardware will work together. I would also like an opinion about how my PC would run while playing games like "Battlefield 3". IM interested in recording my gameplay and I would just like to know if I would get good framerates while doing so. Ok here is my list!
===================================================

Parts already purchased:

-Case: RAIDMAX AGUSTA ATX-605BW

-PCU: OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W Modular High Performance Power Supply Compatable with Intel Sandybridge Core i3 i5 i7 and AMD Phenom

-RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600

-SSD: SAMSUNG 840 Series MZ-7TD120BW 2.5" 120GB SATA III Internam SSD

-DVD Drive- ASUS DVD Burner- Bulk 24X DVD+R 8X

-Hard Drive: Western Digital WD Black WD002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal HArd Drive

===================================================

Parts im planning to buy:

-CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I73770

-GPU: ASUS GTX660 TI-DCO-2GD5 GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Ready SLI support Video Card

-MOBO: ASUS P8Z77-V LK LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

Thank you for your time, and please leave your thoughts below. Thanks!
Please leave a response below!
3 answers Last reply
More about gaming build compatability check
  1. -ocz psus are crap. if you can still return it, id do so for a higher end unit
    -raidmax cases are crap compared to other offerings on the market
    -the 840 is ok, but still not quite good as the other stuff for cheaper
    -a caviar blue is just as good for 30 bucks less

heres what i would have picked out
    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/10zf6

if you are not going to overclock, drop the CPU cooler, change the CPU to a 3470, and change the motheboard to a asrock h77m
  2. The troll told you to sell parts you already had, however, they will work and that is what matters. I see no problem with the stuff you already purchased.

However, it would be wiser of you to buy an i5-3570k which is $60 less and then purchase a GTX 670 or a HD 7950. GPU is more important for gaming, and the i5-3570k also allows you to overclock. Its powerful enough to handle the latest games and GPUs without any worry of bottleneck.
  3. im telling him IF he can return them, id do so
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming PC gaming Computers CPUs Build Motherboards GPUs Systems