AMD never settle bundle reloaded

reubenno

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2012
Hello,
I live in the UK and I am wondering about a couple of things regarding the AMD never settle bundle reloaded.
Firstly, is the deal still running, do you still get the games if you buy a GPU now?
Secondly, how many games will I get if I purchase a sapphire 7950. I know that I will definitely get Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 3 but will I also get Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and Tomb Raider? I have heard that AMD has added Tomb Raider as an extra incentive.

This is where I am buying the card from http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/12781961/art/sapphire-technology/radeon-hd-7950-vapor-x-3.html

Thanks

AdioKIP

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2008
Yes the deal is still running, I dont believe you'll get tomb raider. With my 7950 I got BioShock and Crysis, then a few months later Far Cry Blood Dragon. Tomb Raider was usually only bundled with the lower cards 7* and below instead of Crysis 3, but this could have changed.

AdioKIP

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2008
Based on the link you gave, you should get all the games including Tomb Raider. Almost makes me wish I had waited a little longer for my 2nd 7950, especially since crossfire has issues.