I'm looking for an Arma 2 server.

Mojoe134

Honorable
May 18, 2013
I just started playing Arma 2 and it's my first fps game on the pc. So it was kinda like a punch to the face. I have played it for a week now and even though im still stuggleing against the better players i LOVE this game. But i just can't find any other servers than Wasteland DayZ and a few takistan life servers The problem with these servers is that i really want to work with a team and pvp or even coop. Wasteland is just a bunch of team killing people who arent really into 'tactical' base defending attacking etc. I once found a server at night (1-2a.m) Called 7th calvalry and it was this big 30+ player coop server where you go and capture towns against AI. I had a blast! But i usually only play during daytime from 12 to 7 pm and i never found a server like that! I searched youtube and these were these players playing in massive pvp battles and clan battles etc. How can i get into these servers? I really want to get into this game.

G

Your best bet is to join a milsim group like the 15th MEU or Shack Tactical that plays the game as a team and runs objective and squad-based ops on a regular schedule.

Mojoe134

Honorable
May 18, 2013
How do I get into a milsim group like that? id like to get into the biggest one. Why cant i just look at the server list? Is the milsim matches private, or do they have certain scheduels?
@p4triot7

G

@Mojoe134: My friend is a part of this group http://ix-taskforce.com/ but it's by no means the largest....you'll just have to look around....

TRENDING THREADS