Sign in with
Your question

Looking for a bang for the buck mobo budget 10000 rs (Indian rupees). . .confused between an asrock and intel board

Last response: in Motherboards
May 29, 2013 10:14:24 PM

Hi, i was going through the reviews this morning on the intel dh77eb motherboard and heard particularly about 1 issue almost from everybody that owned it , it was the problem they were encountering on updating the bios . . .but with the kind of specs it has it is just enough for my needs, so i was wondering that if i buy this board what should i watch out for . . . P.s is the asrock z77 pro would be a good pick? . . .
May 30, 2013 1:54:15 AM

I would go with asrock for the $$ you cant go wrong. Plus Intel boards cost way to much. I don't know what you are using it for but I had the asrock z77 extreme4 mobo and it was a great board for the price.
May 30, 2013 3:51:30 AM

Mark Martin said:
I would go with asrock for the $$ you cant go wrong. Plus Intel boards cost way to much. I don't know what you are using it for but I had the asrock z77 extreme4 mobo and it was a great board for the price.

Thanks for the suggestion btw i would be using it for casual gaming . . .one more thing can u suggest me a good microatx mobo with descent price. As the pro3 is atx and am tight on budget.
!