Blues Screen (BSoD)

May 30, 2013
Hi guys i been having a trouble with my pc, it was working fine but some day i turned on and i had an blue screen, i thought it was something basic but then i turned on my pc back and google chrome crashed, then blue screen back again, so i decide to remove my ssd and i installed windows in another hard disk, i installed windows 7 (without updates) installed all the drivers and google and firefox crash again and i got a blue screen, i went to some forums and they told me that it may be the memory, i changed it and i got blue screen even i changed my video card for another card and i still having the problem, here is my computer specs and i hope you can help me to find the way to fix this problem, thank you.

╠►MB: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77
╠►Graphic: EVGA GeForce GTX680 SuperClocked 2GB
╠►PS: Corsair Professional Series AX 850 Watt Modular
╠►Cooler: Corsair CPU Cooler H100i
╠►Cpu: Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz
╠►Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB 1866 MHZ
╠►HD: OCZ Technology 128GB and 2TB Hard Drive

did you try a system restore back when you had the original hardware? sometimes windows just gets bugged for some reason and this is the first thing i try.

a fresh windows install on a different hard disk (with the original one removed) after doing a double format on the disk should get rid of any software issues (as its a fresh install). are you having problems with the system crashing on everything or is it just google chrome?

what are your system temps?
are you using a firewall/antivirus?
did you run memtest?
are there any other symptoms besides bluescreen?
what bluescreen error message is listed?
is the system clean and not dusty?

basically list every single piece of relevant information you can as it all helps to figure out what is going on. diagnosing a system in person is tough but doing it remotely is even harder which is why we need all of this information.

May 30, 2013
I did system restore, i installed windows in other hard disk too without other HD plug, when i installed windows without any drivers/software and i got blue screen remove everything from the case and installed windows out side of the case and i got blue screen too :(

what was the blue screen error code?

before you installed windows did the motherboard POST correctly?

are you overclocking?

if possible check to see if the power supply voltage is stable.

for memory checking make sure to run it about 6-8 times to be sure.

bsod is typically caused by either a failing hd or bad ram. it could be a mobo issue especially if you are having trouble POSTing.

TRENDING THREADS