Best graphics card for HTML5 for Dell Inspiron 620 ?

keybladeofhearts

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012
Hello everyone,

I am in a difficult situation, gaming lags when loading up areas. I play HTML5 Based games, sims 3, guild wars 2 and just loading an area will take a little long thus causes some lag. When I got my desktop with an Intel Core i5 processor already and a default dell graphic card but its not working in my speed for gaming, it does a great job running HD though.

Anyways I looked up three options below?
but if you can recommend me one that would be great, my limit is under 200.

Option 1: Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 7850 1GB

http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-mini-Displayport-PCI-Express-CrossFire-GV-R785OC-1GD/dp/B009LTUC90/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=168JG859PUL2F&coliid=IS03KTF2UGY4N

Option 2: SAPPHIRE 100357LP Radeon HD 7750 ($110)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202002

Option 3: Sapphire Radeon HD6670 Ultimate ($90)

http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Ultimate-DisplayPort-PCI-Express-100326UL/dp/B005LU2Z1G

I Appreciate the Response, Thanks!

Advising on video card is easy, but I have a feeling that your lag is not related to video card, but to your Internet connection - your processor, even if I take base i5 is overkill for both games, embedded video chip passing at least for minimum requirements.
The way you describing your problem, it seems that video card upgrade might not resolve the issue, I can be wrong here, so do you want to proceed with choice.
For those games even 6670 is enough. With 7850 you can play Crysis 3, so this is definite overkill. I hope you have decent amount of RAM.

I am still concerning with lag, which could be related to ISP, how far away you are from server, if you using crappy router, things like this.
Bad video card should give you distorted video, lag in play, but not lag loading.

keybladeofhearts

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012
Actually I only lag when locations in the game are loading. I have played plenty of other online games in the past and never lag at all. The game I play was java based and worked just fine and now they moved to HTML 5 and high detail lags so much but not on low, and on medium settings it is decent but not as spectacular..hmm so makes me wonder maybe just need more ram, I really want to play in high detail though.

Currently my ram status is : 8.00 GB Dual Channel DDR3 @ 665 MHz

With total usage at 36 %

I doubt it is the RAM, 8GB is enough even for games like Battlefield 3 and Crysis.
I feel that I am not experienced enough to help with HTML5 based games, so I would advise you posting new thread in GAMES section, with html5 in subject line, so you can get the most appropriate responses quickly.
If it comes to video card after all, you can choose 7750 - that should be more than enough.

Good luck.

keybladeofhearts

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012
Thanks for the response, I will do that. I believe its not so much the ram but just needs a boot from a better graphic card. Anyways I will post in the gaming section to be sure.

Have a great day! :)