Discussion or Question options

TenPc

Honorable
Jul 11, 2012
Would it be possible to have a Yes/No dialog box, when a user selects "Discussion" option that queries an "Are you sure you want to have this Question as a Discussion? You won't be able to select a Best Answer! lol"

Solution
Interesting suggestion. Though if a user in question doesn't know the difference between a Question and a Discussion, we may be better served by not having them ask in the first place.

"How do I fix my computer's automatic cup-holder? It says DVD burner, but it isn't heating up my drink."

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Interesting suggestion. Though if a user in question doesn't know the difference between a Question and a Discussion, we may be better served by not having them ask in the first place.

"How do I fix my computer's automatic cup-holder? It says DVD burner, but it isn't heating up my drink."

Solution

TenPc

Honorable
Jul 11, 2012
Maybe the Discussion option should be dropped and actually have a General PC Discussion Category without the option for a Question.
On another note, I'd still like to see a BSoD & PC Issues Category...

"My PC cup holder doesn't heat up the liquid but sometimes the tray withdraws and the cup tips over and spills, how do I stop it from doing that?" :lol: