WTB: Logitech G15 keyboard for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossive

Honorable
Jun 1, 2013
I have a G15 keyboard currently, I believe it is the first version, has orange keys. The USB cord has frayed right where it enters the keyboard (there is a block), so I cant just strip it and fix it. However, the cord is actually just plugged in and 1 screw holding it down so its removable.

be28d04b_vbattach197792.jpeg

So if you have a G15 keyboard you'd part with, even if its LCD is broken, it doesn't matter as that is not what I need it for. I've tried searching for replacements, Logitech doesn't sell the cord on its own any more. Even if you have a tip Id appreciate it. Otherwise, Ill keep an eye on ebay for one, but Id rather save on shipping and have someone just take the cord out for me unless you have it somewhere around West Michigan that I could go to :).

Thank you

FyreFlareon

Honorable
May 13, 2013
I have a G15 keyboard whose "1 Q A Z" column is broken, but all else is functioning just fine. But I don't think it has the orange keys. I thought they were blue? It's been a while since I used it. It has the originally flip screen that goes back and forth and rests over the media controls, as well as the triple wide macro keys. It's not the G510, at the least, which is orange. And the USB cord is just fine.

Anyway I'd sell it if you wanted it. Pictures available on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.