Unable to Reset Password

Jun 1, 2013
The site requires you to know your old password in order to reset your password LOL. Here's what I did:

Manage my profile --> Account Settings --> Password --> Edit

Then it asks for my current password and a new password. Lol? I am resetting my password because I can't recall my old one.

Also, another hilarious feature of the password reset process is that if you are trying to login and you click "forgot password" it sends you an email with a link in it that automatically logs you in. First time I've seen this.

So how am I supposed to reset my password?

Jun 1, 2013
The issue has been resolved, but the process was flawed. Here's what happened:

1. I clicked "forgot my password."
2. Site informed me that it would send me an email telling me how to reset my password.
3. I received an email with a link that took me to the page to reset my password but only if I knew my old one first.
4. I receive no notification that I will get an email containing a new password in it.
5. Suddenly I am surprised to see an email in my inbox that contains a new password.

When you click "forgot my password," the site should not send you an email that takes you to a link to reset your password only if you know your old one first. The site should inform you that it is sending you an email containing a new password.

Issue resolved.