Just some confused questions about custom loop vs closed loop watercooling

G

Hi, I have a few basic questions about both types of watercooling.
For custom loop, how is the tubing set up so it cools both the GPU and GPU and what are the parts to make that custom loop? Which are the best brands/products for waterblock, tubing, reservoir, and pump? Please put their name/link. I choose the Black Ice GT Stealth 420mm for the radiator, Oh, and does that radiator fit 3 Zigmatek 140mm Green LED Case Fans? Because from reading a forum one guy said 3 140mm fans didnt fit his rad which is wierd. I also got a EK-MultiOption RES X3 150 - Liquid Cooling Reservoir for the reservoir, EK Supremacy CPU Water Block for the waterblock, and PrimoFlex UV Green Tubing 3/8 x 5/8. What is the best pump out there for my set up? Please leave your comments regarding this setup and what part you would switch out/get better.
Now about watercoolers like the AIO ones.
If i don't want to do all that special watercooling custom loop stuff, I heard the XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Extreme Universal CPU Water Cooling Kit (New Rev. 4 Pump Included) w/ Free Dead-Water will do great.
Now right now for summer, I will go with the xspc AIO DIY kit. Does that kit come with metal compression fittings and those small other stuff, and are those stock fans good? or shall i get some Silverstone AP121 green LED ones? What are you thoughts on the coolermaster sickleflow 120mm fans? Quiet? Good performance? Or is there other fans that are cheaper/as good(Noctua, Scythe, Yate loon) as those and look nicer? I would also like a Green/Green Led fan if there is one. I've heard good things with that kit and will probably go with that first then the custom waterlooping after.
Thank you for reading this and please leave your thoughts.

G

I found the COUGAR Dual-X blades 12CM Green LED Hydraulic (Liquid) Bearing Ultra Silent Fan, very quiet, around 16 dBA and great performance but does anyone know where they can be bought? Newegg has them out of stock, i cant find them on amazon, anyone know?