Buying 8gb ddr3 ram, best place to buy off the web?

Enchilada

Honorable
May 6, 2013
Hey guys I have been buying up parts for my new gaming build but have run into a problem. I ordered corsair 8gb ram from amazon but they wont have the ram until the 12th of june and I want the parts to come sooner. Is there any where else that has good prices on ram to Ireland including shipping? Thanks! :)

Enchilada

Honorable
May 6, 2013

:ouch: that's a good deal, amazon are pricey when it comes to ram. Also ordered a case and power supply that read dispatched but when I track it says last update in .... place and hasn't changed in 2 days and says in transit so do you think its moving or is it waiting for the ram?

Legohouse

Honorable
May 13, 2013
:welcome:

If you could provide me with the system model or the motherboard model name and number, that should really help? Also you can try this site for the best priced memory with shipping to Ireland - Click Here!!!.

If you have any more queries regarding the memory then do let me know. Good luck with the upgrade. Cheers mate:clin:

Enchilada

Honorable
May 6, 2013

Yes its a msi z77ma g45 motherboard :)

Enchilada

Honorable
May 6, 2013

Thanks!, yeah I know what you mean :wahoo:, first time buying ram and I don't see the point in fancy heat splitters :L. If I bought 1333mhz ram could I overclock it to 1600mhz?

Legohouse

Honorable
May 13, 2013

Yes, that's a possibility but I do not recommend overclocking the memory its just not worth it. Why don't you go with DDR3-1600 memory instead?? It's a pretty decent speed and your motherboard supports it, and I do not see a reason as to why you must not use that. Good luck. adios for now. :hihi:

TRENDING THREADS