Sign in with
Your question

Gigabyte gtx780 windforce oc or Evga gtx780 oc

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 6, 2013 3:39:21 AM

Links for cards

Gigabyte :
http://geizhals.at/eu/gigabyte-geforce-gtx-780-windforc...

Evga :
http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-GTX780-SuperClocked-...

Both are amazing !!

Wiche one i should get for hardcore gamming ? ^^

Last wait i search every where to get gigabyte but still not relased ( i can wait it if u guys advise me on it )

Evga is also amazing

Wiche one i should go for good cooling , silnce fans , performance
June 6, 2013 3:41:53 AM

Hey, the gigabyte has better cooling as far as I know; based on comparisons from GTX 670's.

However dont even waste your time, the difference between the two is insignificant when it comes to performance.
June 6, 2013 5:21:38 AM

alexander0884 said:
Hey, the gigabyte has better cooling as far as I know; based on comparisons from GTX 670's.

However dont even waste your time, the difference between the two is insignificant when it comes to performance.

Actually yeah the performance is same only diffrent maby cooling system and the factory oc wiche can changed by user

Wut make me need u guys in tomhardware

Is that i am gonna spent 640$ and other opnions from this amazing website is cool :) 

I got question : when gigabyte gonna relase the beast , gigabyte gtx 780 windforce oc ?
Related resources
June 6, 2013 9:55:06 AM

Wow a website that has the Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3 its not available in the US :( 
June 7, 2013 1:34:18 PM

Im wondering the same thing.

Purchasing one right now.

Which do you guys think I should get?
June 21, 2013 3:35:37 AM

Ok guys after searching i did order gigabyte gtx 770 oc 3x windforce with 4 gb !

As the price and performance said i think this is best choice fr now since the gigabyte gtx 780 oc is to much expisive ^_^
June 21, 2013 4:02:20 AM

1-2 weeks ago I compared all the 780 models currently out there and the model that overclocked best on air was the EVGA SC w/ ACX Cooler. Now between that and the Gigabyte Windforce 3x OC it was maybe 5 frame difference when overclocked. Without the overclock the Windforce was 2-3 frames faster.

But there was no review that compared them directly, so I had to have multiple reviews from each card compared side by side, and going through all the test setups etc.

*EDIT* If you're going to end up cooling with a water block, just find the cheapest as it doesn't matter then
!