No ethernet drivers after win7 fresh install

Nightwish

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2012
After wiping my pc and re-installing win7, it is now telling me i cant connect to the internet. Its telling me to install the network adaptor, but i dont know what components i am using or where to find the drivers.

Nightwish

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2012

Thanks for your help, had tried this site but couldnt find my model as i had the model no mixed up. Turns out my pc is advent dt1310. All seems to be working fine now.

Nightwish

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2012

Seems to be another problem now. For some reasons it's installed windows 7 as a 32 bit version not 64 bit as it always has been. Seen some posts on here about having 2 discs and 2 keys. But I only have 1 of each and when I've used them before they installed as 64 bit.

Did you buy a Retail or OEM/System Builders copy of Windows?
If you bought the retail, then you should have got two discs and keys that go with 32/64bit installations, which you can use multiple times (max of three I think).
If you bought the OEM copy, then you get one disc and one key, and its either 64 or 32bit depending on which you bought. The key can only be used on the motherboiard it is first installed too.