League of Legends Petition.

zeek the geek

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
Hey guys, been trying to spread the word around on a petition to get Riot Games to make us a server on the east coast and help us with reducing our latency here. I hope with the support of our players we can push this issues and get Riot Games to do us players on the east coast a favor. This will help us out greatly. Less laggers from the east playing on the west, and the east will get to play with less lag. Win/win situation. =D

The idea is to link the database from the west with the east so that the players can switch from either or if they choose and it allows for a better way to play with friends on both side of NA without being stuck on either east or west. Plus you won't have to change usernames or summoner names. =)

LOL NA East Coast Server Petition

https://www.change.org/petitions/riot-games-please-create-a-north-american-east-coast-server

NA East Coast Server Thread

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2277789

zeek the geek

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
Yes, the OP mentions Australia and other places need it as well. I know full well that Riot Games still has a ways to go. They just need to step up their game quicker if you know what I mean.

JJ1217

Honorable
I don't play LoL, but I got some mates who do, and even at like 200 ms, its really not that noticeable. As long as you're not above 300, it seems to be fine. It really doesn't seem to care about latency.

fudoka711

Distinguished

Ummm, it actually is quite noticable. I'm fortunate to have 35-50ping while playing LoL. However, whenever the ping goes above 75ms, I definitely notice. At 200ms, if you use a skill, you will definitely not see it actually cast for a second or two.

zeek the geek

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
Yeah, I have played with 50ms, lowest ping I have ever had and it was amazing compared to the 100-150ms I get, not to mention when I have a bad day the ping is around 250+... Talk about hard to play, Australians and everyone else far away from those servers really struggle, it would be great if Riot did something sooner.