Diablo 3 on PS3, X360 "Retain PC Essence", Ships Sept 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

senkasaw

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2010
"We've built a solid foundation for the future of Diablo III and we're focused on staying true to the core essence of the game, while pushing boundaries to evolve gameplay in ways that will keep players like you excited,"

o_O ...I think his doctor prescribed the wrong meds.

G

Too bad Diablo 3 was garbage.
I'd rather be able to play Diablo 2 on my consoles.

Years 1011 -1013 : Hail to the crappy games baby:
I started to play duke nukem 3d atomic because it's a great game even after all those years lol!!
Of course a few exceptions but mainly crappy years so far

macpeteo

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2009
So, XBoxOne is coming out about Sep/Oct and they are shipping in Sep. for the 360, and the XBox1 will not play 360 games!!

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
"we're focused on staying true to the core essence of the game"
that means you have to be connected online 24/7 to play this game...right?

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
If this can be played without an internet connection, then I might actually purchase Diablo 3. I would buy a used copy though because honestly, blizzard doesn't deserve my money.

CaptnYesterday

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013
Recently went back to research if this game was finally ready to play (on the PC). Namely itemization, drop rate and AH requirement. *sigh* Afraid not and it can't change at this point. Most people have jumped ship and of the people left... too many support the AH.
Console will not have either Gold or Real Money AH. That will directly affect drop rate. So as long as the control scheme is good, I would guess the experience would be better than the PC?
Still not buying it though. I'd rather eat someone else's vomit (thats worse than eating your own right?) than buy into that disappointing error 37 again.

Gulli

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2008
Diablo 3 is actually one of the few games I'd rather play on consoles, man does your wrist hurt after an hour of playing the game on PC...

opmopadop

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2009
So there is going to be a new Xbox console (thats not backwards compat) out around the same time this game comes out... Not a dmart business move.

quangluu96

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
After a year, more than half of the players quitted, and still 60$? Pathetic, just buy torchlight 2 for pc or stay away from D3 for consoles.

StormOfRazors

Honorable
Nov 9, 2012
September 3 hey.... They can have Diablo on consoles all they want, I know that I'd much rather be playing Rome 2 total war on PC on the same day :p

tinmann

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
I tried the demo and was really disappointed. I guess I was expecting too much but after all that time I should have gotten more. A lot more. The graphics were not mind blowing by any stretch and the game play was more of the same. The sale probably didn't quite meet their sales expectations and now they are going to target an new base to make back all the profits they expected to make of the PC sales and auction houses but didn't. It was on the cheap a while back and I passed and bought a Titan Quest bundle instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.