I want to buy a new graphic card

Johnypoo Melvin

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
I want to get a new graphic card so i can play league of legends without having fps problems, i was told i need a new graphic card. i want to know which card i should get and what card will be compattible with my computer.

I have attached a link of my dxdiag txt. if you need more information please tell me and ill provide it.

Dxdiag:http://

X79

Honorable
Luckily league doesn't require much. So if you've tried lowering your settings too, you could

get a GTX 650 perhaps. You haven't stated your budget though. But a GTX 650 would be more than enough.

Johnypoo Melvin

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
I realise league doesnt take much and i play with my settings the lowest they can be and i still have fps problems. How much does that chip cost and are you sure its compatible with my computer?

Johnypoo Melvin

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
I dont know how to see what my power supply is but a sticker on the inside said DC output 250w. how do i figure out what my power supply is?

Johnypoo Melvin

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
im willing to buy another power supply for my computer, if thats necessary but if i dont have to i'd rather not do it. so are there any graphic cards that are good and can run off of 250w power supply?

8350rocks

Distinguished
You should upgrade to a Corsair CX430W PSU. They run about $30 right now on sale at Newegg if the sale is still going.

That would allow you to run something like the HD 7750 or 7770 which would be a good upgrade for you.