Closed

WTS: Galaxy S4 + HTC One $800 for both MINT CONDITION ($400 separately)

I have an extra Galaxy s4 and HTC One both are T-Mobile but im sure that can changed when you unlock the phones. This is my first post on this website BUT i do have a heatware under frontlinewarrior

here are some tagged pics:






If you would like any more information just leave a comment :)
20 answers Last reply
More about wts galaxy htc 800 mint condition 400 separately
  1. bump will take $400 seperately
  2. bump :)
  3. Bump
  4. Freaking wish these were for at&t.............free bump. good deal
  5. thomasf94 said:
    Freaking wish these were for at&t.............free bump. good deal


    Pretty sure you can root it to AT&T. T-Mobile and at&t are both GSM
  6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2283068

    ^^ Thats how you can root the Galaxy S4 to AT&T
  7. Interesting! Don't know if I want to go through all that hassle though. I will think about it.

    Why are you selling them anyway? And where'd you get them from?
  8. I understand. T-mobile allows you to the buy the phone without a contract and pay as you go (saves you money in the long run) so i did this with my whole family. Unfortunately my son and daughter are moving out of state for studying and have decided to pay their own phone bill so I'm left with both of these phones.
  9. Would you do 350 for the Samsung Galaxy S4?
  10. thomasf94 said:
    Interesting! Don't know if I want to go through all that hassle though. I will think about it.

    Why are you selling them anyway? And where'd you get them from?


    SquidTheSid said:
    Would you do 350 for the Samsung Galaxy S4?


    Have another offer, I'll PM you if he pulls out
  11. Anonymous said:
    thomasf94 said:
    Interesting! Don't know if I want to go through all that hassle though. I will think about it.

    Why are you selling them anyway? And where'd you get them from?


    SquidTheSid said:
    Would you do 350 for the Samsung Galaxy S4?


    Have another offer, I'll PM you if he pulls out


    Is the HTC One also pending as well? I'd prefer the S4, but I also like the HTC One as well.
  12. SquidTheSid said:
    Anonymous said:
    thomasf94 said:
    Interesting! Don't know if I want to go through all that hassle though. I will think about it.

    Why are you selling them anyway? And where'd you get them from?


    SquidTheSid said:
    Would you do 350 for the Samsung Galaxy S4?


    Have another offer, I'll PM you if he pulls out


    Is the HTC One also pending as well? I'd prefer the S4, but I also like the HTC One as well.


    Well he just asked a question about both so I'm not sure how serious he is on buying. First person to pay gets the phones, I can ship it tomorrow also.
  13. Anonymous said:
    SquidTheSid said:
    Anonymous said:
    thomasf94 said:
    Interesting! Don't know if I want to go through all that hassle though. I will think about it.

    Why are you selling them anyway? And where'd you get them from?


    SquidTheSid said:
    Would you do 350 for the Samsung Galaxy S4?


    Have another offer, I'll PM you if he pulls out


    Is the HTC One also pending as well? I'd prefer the S4, but I also like the HTC One as well.


    Well he just asked a question about both so I'm not sure how serious he is on buying. First person to pay gets the phones, I can ship it tomorrow also.


    I have the cash in my bank account right now. If you're willing to do 350 for the S4, I can pay you ASAP.
  14. SquidTheSid said:
    Anonymous said:
    SquidTheSid said:
    Anonymous said:
    thomasf94 said:
    Interesting! Don't know if I want to go through all that hassle though. I will think about it.

    Why are you selling them anyway? And where'd you get them from?


    SquidTheSid said:
    Would you do 350 for the Samsung Galaxy S4?


    Have another offer, I'll PM you if he pulls out


    Is the HTC One also pending as well? I'd prefer the S4, but I also like the HTC One as well.


    Well he just asked a question about both so I'm not sure how serious he is on buying. First person to pay gets the phones, I can ship it tomorrow also.


    I have the cash in my bank account right now. If you're willing to do 350 for the S4, I can pay you ASAP.


    Looking to see if i can sell both at the same time, give me a day to think about that offer..
  15. Alright, sounds good. Just message me when you've decided.

    EDIT: Just got my paycheck, so if you want, I can take both of them off your hands. Would you do 650?
  16. Money sent. Both phones are mine now.
  17. nanoscale said:
    Money sent. Both phones are mine now.


    Hey nano, have you received it yet? Seller is also selling a titan, and i want to know if hes legit. Both of these seem too good to be true
  18. No longer selling these. Refunded nano
  19. BTW I'm not selling a titan
  20. Anonymous said:
    BTW I'm not selling a titan


    My mistake, got flushreviews and FrontLineWarrior mixed up.
Ask a new question

Read More

Mobile Hot Deals Galaxy S HTC