WTS: Galaxy S4 + HTC One $800 for both MINT CONDITION ($400 separately)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have an extra Galaxy s4 and HTC One both are T-Mobile but im sure that can changed when you unlock the phones. This is my first post on this website BUT i do have a heatware under frontlinewarrior

here are some tagged pics:
ySzeg5G.jpg

onPWLTa.jpg

ZQoJV6v.jpg

GvXU6ea.jpg

If you would like any more information just leave a comment :)

G

Pretty sure you can root it to AT&T. T-Mobile and at&t are both GSM

thomasf94

Honorable
Apr 10, 2012
Interesting! Don't know if I want to go through all that hassle though. I will think about it.

Why are you selling them anyway? And where'd you get them from?

G

I understand. T-mobile allows you to the buy the phone without a contract and pay as you go (saves you money in the long run) so i did this with my whole family. Unfortunately my son and daughter are moving out of state for studying and have decided to pay their own phone bill so I'm left with both of these phones.

G

Have another offer, I'll PM you if he pulls out

SquidTheSid

Honorable
Jun 11, 2013

Is the HTC One also pending as well? I'd prefer the S4, but I also like the HTC One as well.

G

Well he just asked a question about both so I'm not sure how serious he is on buying. First person to pay gets the phones, I can ship it tomorrow also.

SquidTheSid

Honorable
Jun 11, 2013

I have the cash in my bank account right now. If you're willing to do 350 for the S4, I can pay you ASAP.

G

Looking to see if i can sell both at the same time, give me a day to think about that offer..

SquidTheSid

Honorable
Jun 11, 2013
Alright, sounds good. Just message me when you've decided.

EDIT: Just got my paycheck, so if you want, I can take both of them off your hands. Would you do 650?

Master467

Honorable
Jun 12, 2013

Hey nano, have you received it yet? Seller is also selling a titan, and i want to know if hes legit. Both of these seem too good to be true

Status
Not open for further replies.