psc2110xi cannot scan

louielou58

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
psc2110xi all in one scan function does not work since I installed a wireless connection. It worked fine previous to this. It prints fine. Just won't scan.

Installed a wireless connection on what? The computer? The printer? The house in general?

How are you trying to scan, from the printer or from the computer? What exactly happens when you try?

Try re-running the printer software setup.

louielou58

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
We installed WIFI for home phone service, plus internet, so the windows xp computer and HP printer connect via Verizon WIFI with a D Link. Also, I have been having mega problems with my computer, so just getting around to email. I had to figure out HOW to reply to your reply! Haven't had any time to try my scan on printer but will reply again. Thank you,

louielou58

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
I eventually reinstalled the operating system. Had a Babylon toolbar which could not get rid of. Took computer in after that, turned out the D-Link was dead. We had a big storm after I had reinstalled the oop system, when I was on line at the time. Must have fried it. The computer man installed a new one for me. I reinstalled the printer too. Been gone so have not had time to try it yet. I believe it should be okay now though, .

thank you for you interest.

louielou58

How are you trying to scan, from the printer or from the computer? What exactly happens when you try?

Try re-running the printer software setup.

[/quotemsg]

louielou58

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
http://m.bestofmedia.com/sfp/images/design/noimg/no-profil-100x100.jpg x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x .
I eventually reinstalled the operating system. Had a Babylon toolbar which could not get rid of. Took computer in after that, turned out the D-Link was dead. We had a big storm after I had reinstalled the oop system, when I was on line at the time. Must have fried it. The computer man installed a new one for me. I reinstalled the printer too. Been gone so have not had time to try it yet. I believe it should be okay now though, .

thank you for you interest.