WTB gtx 680 SLI or 780 or titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

flushreviews

Honorable
Jun 14, 2013

I have a 6GB superclocked titan im selling for $850 or trade for a decent macbook

I also have a set of EVGA GTX 680's asking $650 for the pair

hooy

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2010

This is awkward.

Frontline

Honorable
Jun 14, 2013
He's scamming people, he wouldn't respond with tracking info and when he did respond he gave me a phony tracking number to some other address. I currently have a PayPal claim against him. I did some poking around of this guys email and it looks like he had another scam going on on another forum and was banned.

airdeano

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012

have you brought this to the attention of the moderators?

airdeano

G

Well there was a reason that I was skeptical about his GTX 690 post, he didnt even tag his pictures. Please tell me he had tagged pictures of the 680's. Thats the easiest way to see if he is a scammer

Frontline

Honorable
Jun 14, 2013
He had tagged pictures of the boxes. For all I know he has those 680s and just wanted to scam for money
All of this transpired in emails and private messages. I made sure to post his screen name here, email, and PayPal account in a email so I could use it later for a PayPal claim if need be. What I think will seal the deal is he posted the phoney tracking number in the PayPal dispute so now they know its fake.

G

You will get your money back so dont worry about that it just takes a week or so, I have been through it before :/ Good thing I wanted him to ship first before I sent my Macbook Pro! I would have really been screwed

If you don't take care of the complaint against you action will be taken and you will be banned from this forum.
Frontline is claiming you have scammed him with a phony sale, please take care of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.