Having Nvidia Graphics Driver Crashes? Look Here This MIGHT Help. :)

Adrian_JH

Honorable
Jul 4, 2012
So I have a Nvidia GTX 660ti and for the first month or so it worked flawlessy I had no issues. After updating the Graphics drivers, they constantly crashed while gaming or just simply browsing the internet. This INFURIATED me and I had just about enough of what I could take with the drivers. Now dont get me wrong, the card it self is beastly and great....it was simply the drivers at fault. I was about to buy a new graphics card in hopes it might help solve the issue, as I am going to America soon.

I decided to do even MORE research on how to fix this damn issue. I tried it all, clean installation of drivers you name it! Nothing worked. In one of my post a guy comes along and leaves a link to a really nice program called Nvidia Inspector. Now the new 600 gpus have dynamic boost, this seemed to be the real reason my card was constantly crashing...it was never stable.

After using Nvidia Inspector I have stable gaming! I have not had a single crash since using the program. It is very easy to use and the interface reminds you alot of GPUZ. The program simply lets you overclock with little hassle, its nicer imo than msi afterburner even. Once you set the core value at XXX, your card will run at that value all the time. It really is an awesome program. Kudos to the maker and the person who introduced it to me!

Now without further adue I give to you...the link!

http://forum.notebookreview.com/gaming-software-graphics-cards/677169-nvidia-mobile-kepler-6xx-master-overclocking-guide-workaround-max-clocks-oc-stability.html

Simply read the instructions carefully and understand it. Make bat files for your "default" setting and your OC settings and if you are like me and just want a simple stable clock speed make a bat file for your gpu core clock. Click on whichever you want to run and you can switch between the settings with ease.

I hope sharing this helps someone else out there that is having similar problems to me cause believe me...I get it. Cheers!

Adrian.