Sign in with
Your question

ATI Catalyst Control Center doesn't exist.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 16, 2013 11:23:32 AM

I have Randeon Graphics but they're not enabled so I need the the ATI Catalyst Control Center to enable it but it doesn't exist in my computer. Can I download it from somewhere?
June 16, 2013 11:33:33 AM

Yes and ATI website, download driver.
June 16, 2013 11:38:24 AM

slamer80 said:
Yes and ATI website, download driver.

I already have the driver, so is there a way to download just the Control Center?

Related resources
June 16, 2013 11:46:19 AM

Catalyst Control Center doesn't really exist anymore as it has been replaced by AMD Vision, as ATI were taken over by AMD.
June 16, 2013 1:47:48 PM

Catalyst Control Center (AMD Vision) is included with the driver package downloaded from AMD. If you are running a laptop with an AMD graphics card installed, AMD Vision will not install and you should only use drivers made available by your laptop manufacturer.

-Wolf sends
June 28, 2013 12:47:47 PM

Wolfshadw said:
Catalyst Control Center (AMD Vision) is included with the driver package downloaded from AMD. If you are running a laptop with an AMD graphics card installed, AMD Vision will not install and you should only use drivers made available by your laptop manufacturer.

-Wolf sends

Basically my AMD Radeon Grahics card doesn't exist on my laptop anymore. I remember I had it like some months ago but now it's gone. I realized it when I tried to switch from my Intel Graphics to AMD. I tried to update the driver but it always fails at the end and on the Device Manager the AMD driver does not exist. Only the Intel card is there. I have the HP Pavillion g7 - 1100ev with Windows 7 64bit and Intel Core i3
!