Selling : $150 nvidia GTX675m 2GB Laptop Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

tb619

Honorable
Jun 17, 2013
**UPDATE *** Due to little Interest, Id be willing to accept $170 Western Union to ship it to wherever in the US *** I know this isnt the best way to send money, but no bites locally yet.

Selling an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M GDDR5 MXM 3.0 - 2GB Graphics Card for a laptop. This was pulled from my Alienware M17xR4 and was used approx 60 hours.

The reason for selling is I have upgraded my laptop.

I also have available the Heatsink needed for this card in the Alienware Laptop, I can include this if you need it. Its unused and still has the GPU Thermal Paste on it from the warehouse.

I have cleaned most of the existing thermal paste off the GPU.

I am not looking to sell this online because I do not have paypal, nor do I wish to sign up for it. I am primarily looking to sell this in person, in upstate NY. I am ok to meet near the Albany, NY Area at a local mall.

As for the price Im looking for $150 even. I think this is more then fair. Please feel free to contact me via private message or here in the forum post.

Duke77

Honorable
Jun 20, 2013
I'd take it. But I am from Slovakia, Just let me know if you are interested. Western union is ok. If interested let me know how much postage should I add to card price.

tb619

Honorable
Jun 17, 2013
I tried Pming you however it says "invalid" do you have skype or something? No clue what it would cost to ship to there "Slovakia" lol. Can anyone else add input to this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.