Is this Toms Sweepstakes email real?

Newbie349

Honorable
Feb 6, 2013
I recently got a email saying I won a Tomshardware sweepstakes that i entered a week or 2 ago. http://blog.cyberpowerpc.com/2013/06/05/toms-hardware-c...
I just wanted to know if the email was real. It didn't show up in my spam folder it showed up in my regular email folder. Here is what i got:

Congratulations on behalf of Bestofmedia Group for winning Tom's Hardware - CyberPower Haswell CPU PC Sweepstakes! You’ve won a Cyberpower PC.

Please fill out the attached affidavit and W9 form and return to me. If I don't receive your reply to this email within two days, you are no longer eligible for the prize.

Feel free to email me or call me with any questions you may have. I am out of the office this week so feel free and call my cell at......

I got sent 2 PDF files with a little bit more information I had to add like my address and my Social Security number. I replied back asking why I need to send that and they sent me back saying if it cost over $600 they have to report it to the IRS for other stuff. I got sent some phone numbers to contact the person.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Big congrats for the win!
If you have further questions about it or the authenticity, you can contact the person back provided they are at a Bestofmedia.com address, or contact me directly via private message.