asus zenbook ux31a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babette95

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
I have an Asus zenbook ux31A but there's just one feature that's driving me crazy every now and then. whenever i move to fast to the right on my touchpad it jumps right back to the home screen for windows 8, anyone an idea how i can stop this?

bassjason

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
Sounds like a gesture that can probably be disabled.. I would check in the "Control Panel" under "Mouse".. I would guess there is a "Finger sensing pad" or "Touchpad" tab that should have a "Configure" button to let you enable/disable gestures

Babette95

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013

any idea where i can find that? i'm still not used to windows 8...

Asus_USA

Honorable
May 1, 2013
Go into your Control Panel -> Programs and see if you have the Asus Smart Gesture installed. Since you're having this issue with the gesture shortcuts, I'm assuming you do. If so, go to your task bar in the bottom right and there should be an icon for the Smart Gesture program. It will look like a track pad. Double-click to open it up and you should be able to configure all your "smart" Gestures and Windows 8 gestures.

inigel

Honorable
Sep 24, 2013

Click on 'Show Hidden Icons" on the task bar (little up arrow on the far right) and double click "ASUS Smart Gesture", click the tab "Edge Gesture" and disable "Switch Running Applications".
Hope this solution helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS