Application error 0x004f6ea4

Dtadean91

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
I have an pop up every time I open Internet expl it says memory could not be writen 0x004f6ea4 how do I stop this

Dtadean91

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
Hi there sorry new to all of this where whould i find the answers to your question thanks this error only happen after i put my phone in to update it I have found out that every time I click the internet it comes up with a new error code but mostly that one that I have already put but now when i switch on the laptop the screen is black with a white curser in the top left and it stays like that only looked at it like that for about ten min so don't no if it will turn on to the log in screen thanks for looking at the post any help is much appreciated thanks

TenPc

Honorable
Jul 11, 2012
It only happens when you connect the phone to the Pc/laptop. Don't connect the phone until after the PC has booted to the desktop.

What are you trying to do with your phone and the computer?

Also, if you use Iphone, you need iTunes installed so that the PC can recognise the iphone as a phone and not as a camera device.
Other branded phones will also need special driver installations for the OS to recognize the phone as a phone and not just a plugged in memory storage device.

Dtadean91

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
Hi there it only happened after disconnecting the phone from the computer I have a HTC that runs with Zune it automatically syncs everything from the phone to the laptop so some of the pictures transferred over from the phone to the laptop the phone was due a htc update throu Zune thanks