can't turn on pc.

cupcakefury2

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
Hello.
I recently moved everything to a new case, ROSEWILL CHALLENGER-U3 RTL, and the problem is that I can't find the correct positions for each of the plugs (HDD led, power sw, and reset sw.)
•They are only 3 with 2 pins on each one.
•Mother board is an ipimb-ar and PC didn't come with manual, website isn't very helpful either.

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/cupcakefury2/library/?sort=3&src=wap&page=1

•the "front panel" pins have extra four pins.

I have tried a couple different ways which I have found online but nothing does anything.
Thank you have a nice day.

EDIT: I have arrenged the cables according to the ones from the other case and now there is a red light in the front panel next to the power button. Still can't turn it on

EDIT2: I have removed graphics card and placed it back, also tried a different power supply but no luck :I

Mugsy101

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
I have the exact same problem at the moment it's very confusing I can't seem to get any power from the switch at all

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
Can take the Power/start/on-off cables (a two wire combo) and try on each pin combo, or a small screwdriver and touch it to two pins at a time to find the one for power...once you find those two, try the plug each way (one pin is power one is ground),,once you have that set, suggest looking for HD LED (and obviously the HD LED will ligh up when running, then look for the reset combo, and so on, If there's a USB in front should be a separate 8 pin female receptacle with a corner slot closed off, audio (earphones, mic, etc, is normally 3 or 4 pin plug

cupcakefury2

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013

Hey! Hope you have fixed it by now, but if you haven't, turns out that the stand offs are actually really necessary or the motherboard will now get power at all!

Stand offs are golden(yours might be different color) tallish screw that came in a small baggy along with the hdd holder.