Crysis 3 keeps Crashing

Jun 18, 2013
I recently bought a 660 and i had a problem when playing games..My Pc was rebooting every 5 minutes while i was playing,well that issue i fixed by buying a NEW PSU ;)
Now i have a problem when i play Crysis 3 while everything seems just perfect(stable FPS 30+ no lag no artifacts) the game Crashes and a CryEngine Message appears saying: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED
This thing has happened twice by now..i searched the net and i found that some people has this problem too but i couldn't find an answer.
Note that before upgrading my GPU i had 650 with NO PROBLEMS at all on ANY game...
My PSU is a RaptoxX Classic series 750w

Trust me its that. I've had to deal with these drivers for almost a month having the same issue as you (700 series can't use older drivers). There are countless posts of people having games crash, cards bricked, graphical anomalies etc. The driver is a mess. Just flip back and it will work.

Jun 18, 2013
Hope you're right
I tried deleting the USers Folder and start the game as i have "never" played it before..and when i started it while at the Intro scene the game closed with No errors or any messages :/
I'll try rolling back the driver and i'll tell you if it's fixed...

I'm using the 320.18 drivers on both my Sli'd 660's and my 560 rig and haven't seen any of these problems that so many others seem to be having, why is that?

Must be the luckiest man alive.

But seriously, I'm sure it works for alot of people, obviously people go on the internet to complain rather than commend. But if you give a quick flick through the Nvidia forum its page after page of people raging about it, I haven't been able to use my card yet its that bad.

mace200200

Honorable
Single 660 here, I'm also using 320.18, I had one problem only once with battlefield 3 and that was fixed by closing and restarting the game. My friend on his 660ti also had the same issue at least one time, fixed the same way. If your not having problems with the drivers, there's not any reason to worry, things like this happen with AMD as well.

Jun 18, 2013

I have tried opening the game and closing it before the crash occur but the problem still remains
some times i play 3 minutes some time 30 minutes but in the and it crashes :mad: -_- i Completely deleted every SINGE file of Cr3 and i am to install it again to see what happens!