Fallout 4: Not until 2015 :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 217926
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 217926

I was hoping we might get this sooner being Fallout 3 was 2008 and New Vegas was 2010. But at least they are working on it and are over half finished.

http://www.fudzilla.com/home/item/31708-did-bethesda-show-fallout-4?

Now if only Half Life 3 would be announced..........

D

Deleted member 217926

Why did I get 2 PMs saying this thread had been removed???

" Hello anort3,

Your thread "Fallout 4: Not until 2015 :( " has been removed from Tom's Hardware. Please be sure to comply with the Rules of Conduct and guidelines for posting.

~ The Tom's Hardware Community Team "

First time I have ever seen that in 4 1/2 years. Did I violate a rule or something? :??:

Or is Gabe being a slow ass just a touchy subject? :vip:

D

Deleted member 217926

Oh wow. Missed the double post. Sorry about that.

Totally off topic, sucks about Jeff Hanneman. I was really hoping to see them again with the original lineup.

Id rather wait till 2015 and get a great game that get another reroll like fallout new vegas (dont get me wrong, it was a decent game, but fallout 3 and new vegas were almost carbon copies in many things).

Yeah I have to admit, I liked Fallout 3 much more than FO:NV. I played FO3 more times than FO:NV which I only played twice and I didn't even bother getting that last 2 DLCs for that game.

FO3 without any expansions felt more expansive than FN:NV with the DLCs I had.

D

Deleted member 217926

I played Fallout 3 at least 5 or 6 times and played NV twice. The first time I played NV I really didn't enjoy it very much and just did a quick play through. Then I basically ignored it until early this year. I decided to try again and got all the DLC on sale through Steam and went for it. The second time I played every quest in the game and really enjoyed it. After playing it a second time my opinion really changed and I think it's as good a game as Fallout 3 was. Even if there was no Liberty Prime to enjoy at the end.

Jaguarskx you do know that spider was named Jack Daniels right? Cirrhosis is what killed him. Kerry King just got fired for being a wiener. Something he has a history of being.

While I like Slayer a lot, I don't really follow the soap opera that goes on in the background. Last I heard Kerry King fired Dave Lombardo over the finances for Slayer. Supposedly 90% of the touring income received in 2012 was deducted as an expense leaving only 10% to be split amongst the band members. Lombardo attempted to hire someone to audit Slayer's management, however he was denied access and ultimately it lead to Lombardo's dismissal from Slayer.

D

Deleted member 217926

That's right Lombardo got fired not King. Yeah I don't really follow any drama either. I just like the music. Show no Mercy, South of Heaven and Seasons in the Abyss are all on my top 20 album list. I saw them 3 times back before grunge took over. Not that I hate grunge. But it did kill most of what I would call speed metal.