see if I can install that amd core into intel core

can I install any core,will my motherboard be able to reboot with a differnt core?
6 answers Last reply
More about install amd core intel core
  1. You make no sense at all, an AMD into a an Intel??????
  2. Tradesman1 said:
    You make no sense at all, an AMD into a an Intel??????

How about a I reboot my pc but with a different intel core system???
    U don't understand,reboot pc with intel pentium dual 2 instead of original recover intel core celeron d ???can I do that by means of upgrade?
  3. What do you have and what would you like to upgrade to? If simply asking if you can upgrade a CPU in a mobo, yes most all mobos allow for upgrades unless you already have the top CPU the mobo will take
  4. Tradesman1 said:
    What do you have and what would you like to upgrade to? If simply asking if you can upgrade a CPU in a mobo, yes most all mobos allow for upgrades unless you already have the top CPU the mobo will take

So can I reboot with pentium core instead of the original celeron d core,by means of upgrade
  5. Depends on the mobo and what Pentium you are talking about - sorry but if you don't let me know what your are working with, like model #s there's nothing I can do
  6. Ok look,is it neccesary to install the vga,audio,lan or can I just downlodd the chipset,does it come with it all ??
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Core Intel AMD