/ Sign-up
Your question

Closed-Loop water cooling for Graphics Card?

  • Water Cooling
  • Graphics Cards
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
June 19, 2013 11:38:23 PM

Hello, I am getting a new pc and wanted to begin with liquid cooling. After much research and reading, I decided that I'm not going to risk contructing my own liquid cooling loops, but rather get something like the Corsair H60 for my CPU instead.

What I was wondering, is if there is anything similar to how the H60 works, but for my GPU?

Thanks in advance.

More about : closed loop water cooling graphics card

a c 155 U Graphics card
June 19, 2013 11:47:35 PM

There is once called the Arctic Accelero Hybrid.
Though really, its not worth buying CLC water-coolers. They dont perform any better than an air heatsink would.
a b U Graphics card
June 20, 2013 12:08:35 AM

yeah get a CM hyper 212 instead,it gives good cooling performance and for ur gpu,it depends on the manufacturers cooling system and more cooled the cpu more u will get the best out of ur gpu