Best 27" Gaming Monitor 2013

Jun 12, 2013
Guys, i am planning to get big inch monitor for gaming. I am looking at 30inch but there is no 2ms and lower monitor.

So i move to the 27inch selection. Though i still havent figured which one is the best for Gaming.

Please share some insight, if all the PRO and MASTER would be so kind to me.

This is my System Build as reference. Some might need it for base of reference.
Case: Cooler Master HAF X (RC-942-KKN)
PSU: Corsair TXV2 Series 850W CMPSU-850TXV2EU TX Series™ TX850 — 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified
MB: ASUS Z87-PRO LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5 Ghz - Cache 6MB [Box] Socket LGA 1150 - Haswell Series
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP™ 16GB 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 (CML16GX3M2A1600C9)
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk Samsung MZ-7PD256BW
2nd HD: Western Digital WD4001FAEX WD Black 3.5 7200RPM 4TB 64MB
GPU: Zotac Geforce GTX 770 2048MB DDR5 AMP! Edition
DVD: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer
K & M: Logitech Cordless Desktop MX5500
Wi-Headphone: Creative SB Recon 3D Omega Wireless Headset
WebCam: Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, 1080p Widescreen Video Calling and Recording
ROUTER: Linksys E3200 High Performance Dual-Band N Router

Thanks

Solution
In Indonesia?
Newegg does not ship to Indonesia...that's for sure
Have you take a look at bhinneka.com? 2ms 27" monitors are relative expensive and could be hard to find in Indonesia...even in Jakarta...
wait...I found vg278h by Bhinekka
this looks nice for gaming:
http://www.bhinneka.com/products/sku00313990/asus_monitor_led__vg278h_.aspx

Use the price only for referenc, since prices from Bhinekka is relative a lot higher than other local stores. I think you already know this, yes?
Jun 12, 2013

Hmm As long as it is:
1. Best Performance
2. Best Value

Budget is Unlimited. Hmm where i live in Indonesia, i doubt i can get thing from newegg.

In Indonesia?
Have you take a look at bhinneka.com? 2ms 27" monitors are relative expensive and could be hard to find in Indonesia...even in Jakarta...

Use the price only for referenc, since prices from Bhinekka is relative a lot higher than other local stores. I think you already know this, yes?

Solution
Jun 12, 2013
In Indonesia?

Yeah, NEWEGG cant and i knew bhinneka. Though. Is it really store in Indonesia such as Mangga Dua and around it, really doesnt have product that maybe we find best in Internet? Wew. THIS IS SUCKS. Man, kinda have to say Indonesia PC Market SUCKS ASS IF THAT IS TRUE. However i still can fly to Singapore to get the item we find best by this thread or even special order them. Bah it is just sucks if we cant find good item in Indonesia. Indonesian store, should get good item from abroad. Not the Sucks ONE.

VG278H and S27A950DSL is same in ms, dont know about else. What you think?
ASUS VS278Q-P Black 27" 1ms (GTG) HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 80,000,000:1 Built-in Speakers <--- This is the recommendation above also quite enticing.
Battle of the 3.

I know how you feel..
buying items from Singapore is not a bad idea...just...how about the warranty...you have to fly there to claim..if something is wrong...
hmmm...S27A950DSL ....Samsung monitor..I dunno...never had any of them..
I pick most of the time only ASUS, BenQ or DELL

ASUS VS278Q-P is nice but not possible for 3D unlike the VG278H.
Benq XL2720T is also nice...but I do not know where to get it locally...you can try your luck walking around Dusit M2.

Jun 12, 2013
I know how you feel..
Seems like you are either indonesian or foreign in Indonesia.

buying items from Singapore is not a bad idea...just...how about the warranty...you have to fly there to claim..if something is wrong...
This is a good Point, hmm...

hmmm...S27A950DSL ....Samsung monitor..I dunno...never had any of them..
I pick most of the time only ASUS, BenQ or DELL
Look review on web, they are being praised

ASUS VS278Q-P is nice but not possible for 3D unlike the VG278H.
Benq XL2720T is also nice...but I do not know where to get it locally...you can try your luck walking around Dusit M2.

Hm...

I am from Indonesia (Jakarta) ...I have been living in Germany for a few years now.. :)
so..I know how it feels like searching for good computer items in Indonesia, especially in Jakarta.

I would recommend to simply try to walk around and ask around the shops in Mangga Dua Dusit and Mangga 2 Mall, and see things you can find. Perhaps you are lucky to get good stuff there.

Jun 12, 2013
I would recommend to simply try to walk around and ask around the shops in Mangga Dua Dusit and Mangga 2 Mall, and see things you can find. Perhaps you are lucky to get good stuff there.
Yeah i will try this

Cool Bro, if a fanatical maniacal lunatical Indonesian here me say this. Probably gonna hate me.
But ohhh man, i dont know. Not many things are all bad in Indonesia. But in general everything is.
Road, Traffic, Bad Service from Goverment, Bad Government Company like telkom, No Quality Assurance Product, Bad Internet Service and so on.
Out there, it maybe better or great, i dont know.
But kinda bit envy haha... Wanna go back to US here, i used to live in Michigan for my University year. OO love it so much, LOVE AMERICAAAAAA haha... Where the F my nationalism is. Anyway, where should i go if i wanna travel to germany haha.. Now this become travel channel thread. Hahaha..

milkandoreos

Honorable
Jul 26, 2013
Dell's 2713HM would be a good choice. I personally use a Dell U2412M and I'm really happy with it. The ratings for it are tremendous as well. The 27" version is pretty much the same but much pricier. Almost twice, I think. Anyway, you might wanna have a look at this site too to make a comparison of the brands: http://bestgamingmonitorden.com

ducaliner

Honorable
Sep 3, 2013

I just purchased an Overlord X270OC which is the only 1440p 27" that supports 120Hz (overclocked), it is pricey, but I think it will be worth it for this grade A display. There is no other display like this on the market currently for a fraction of the price of much lesser montors!!! it doesn't look pretty, but what the hey. There is a review of this monitor on Youtube. Can be purchased direct from overlordcomputer.com

Liner

ochirutenshi

Honorable
Jun 12, 2013
Sorry guys, responding very long, Because i ahve been away with computer for so long. Been busy with job, being out of town in jungle for my job. Well before i go out of tow, i decided to buy the comp already, i picked the samsung S27A950DSL. Hahaha its great, stylish, still havent give me any trouble. Would love to get your suggestion on 1440p that you get from overlord though its out of my reach outside of US. Wished many US Company let international order from them. That is also a new market for US Companies. Such as newegg and etc.

For reader later, my comp work fine and the monitor i picked also hands up. so if u got to choose S27A950DSL also not a mistake to choose.