Just for lols :)

no. i roll windows & android.

if mac was the market leader and had all of the program support and was more open then perhaps i would use it however that is not the case. i'm not going to play favoritism here: i use whatever works best be it software or hardware.

-

i do not like apples stranglehold over itunes, the fact that they use old parts and charge 50%+ more and how many of their products like the iphone are not upgradeable.

this is why i do not use apple. personally i am rather impressed with their designs, how easy to use their devices are and at the battery life on their portable devices.

my ipod classic can run for 8 hours a day for about a week. i've seen for myself how good an iphones battery is and it is definitely superior to my android. this may be because the iphone cannot multitask (which is a negative) however the battery life is still noticible.

i think apple has alot of potential but it has made many wrong choices along the way.

windows 7 may be an improvement but windows 8 is a total failure.

you act as if apple is the only one to copy ideas. its quite prevelant.

i really dont see any reason to continue this thread.

threads like this can often turn sour rather quick if many people start chiming in and i dont want that to happen which is why i said i'm done with it.

if you're interested in naruto and anime you may be interested in a few things...

some tomshardware branded and some anime wallpapers created by us users.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/1647-54-tomshardware-wallpaper/page-2#11015862

cruncyroll guest pass..
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-1703533/free-crunchyroll-anime-guest-passes.html

thread on anime suggestions..
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/1335-54-good-anime-suggestions

I find its not what Mac fanboys say, but what they don't say (namely any objective reason why they believe its better). A brother of a friend of mine is pretty heavily into Apple products, and emphatically believes them to be top notch hardware and software despite not knowing what any of the stuff inside it is.
Apple has a good Industrial Design on their products, great advertising and a penchant for predicting/creating market trends and looking like industry leaders in the process. Then add the poster child Steve Jobs to the mix and you have yourself one of the greatest companies of all time.

Personal feeling toward them, they simply cater to an audience that isnt me. I want flexibility with the devices I use, and dont like to be contained within a certain ecosystem like you are with Apple products. That means I have to work harder to get what I want, but what I get is a better result. If someone was looking for an easy and quick way to use and manage their technology, Apple has got them covered.

Also, who hasn't copied Unix? Its pretty legendary as far as OS' go, the Linux Kernel was basically just lifted straight from Unix (to my knowledge).

sixsamuraisoldier

Honorable
May 13, 2013

yes, yes, its true that everyone copied unix :)
but macs suck lol :) :) :) :) :) :p :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D XD

sixsamuraisoldier

Honorable
May 13, 2013

ok sorry about that, just that this macboy who was bugging me came over and i wanted to show him that knowledgeablr people (u guys) used pcs too