EVGA Announces SuperNOVA 1300 G2 Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

General M00n

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2008
Holy hell, 108 amps on one rail? Do they also sell a MIG welding attachment with it? That's some serious power. Serious note; I find it weird that Corsair is the only one offering digital power monitoring on their high-end PSUs (AX1200i), i would of thought it be something more manufacturers would offer on their top-end PSU's when you consider how much they cost and the fact that they end up powering PCs worth some decent $$$.

sbudbud

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012
10 year warranty sounds nice, wonder what kind of turn around time they have. A PSU is pretty important in running a PC now a days

yorich

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013
In before more "kid kills himself trying to take apart power supply" stories show up. 108A...I can see a few deaths coming from someone trying to touch the capacitors in this thing.

Marcus52

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
I'm so glad they aren't including that goofy switch on the NEX 1500 that switches between single and multiple rail usage. That''s utterly pointless in a modern-design PSU. In fact it's the thing that made me buy an Enermax instead.

The 10-year warranty is very attractive though. The price is great, too, for that level of PSU, Mr. Broekhuijsen was a bit off with his "bit expensive" comment. Hopefully it's made by a top OEM, like Seasonic.

g-unit1111

Titan

I would think if the power supply was plugged in would that happen. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.