How much could i get for my stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceDaBoss

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
Well I have a dell computer and it is pretty dang old. I am looking to sell it. I have a monitor with it and a monitor and keyboard and mouse. Haha and. Also I have an Acer Iconia tablet a210 and it has a crack across the screen and turns on but the touch screen is unresponsive. I am also looking to sell my Asus VivoBook q200e which I have the original box and is in brand new condition with a case. I also have a white Nintendo DS lite (white) but it has a small scratch across the touchscreen. I am looking to sell all of these.

airdeano

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012
dude, you really, really need to read the rules for posting in the classifieds..

For all ‘For Sale’ items, the following must be followed:

1. Personal photo of the item along with description. Photo must include ‘Tom’s Hardware, current date and your forum username. Include all items in photo, including any packaging and accessories (if possible) that are part of the final sale. (see example below) It is STRONGLY suggested to include country + state/region of residence (also city, if you wish) either in your message title and/or in the first few lines of the classified itself. Tom's is an international community, and shipment/currency conversion can pose issues for some members, and this also makes it easier to identify localized products being exchanged.

2. List asking price. If price is negotiable, please also add that the sale price can be discussed- these discussions should only take place via PM between the prospective buyer and the seller. Posts discussing price negotiations will result in these posts being removed.

3. Links and descriptions to the item may also be included IN ADDITION to the before-mentioned items [see ‘For Sale #1.] Ebay and other auction links are not allowed. Any For Sale ad or member comparison/discussion utilizing an auction site without a fixed price will be removed.

4. Please list if sale price includes shipping or if that will be determined separately, and only by PM between seller and buyer.

airdeano

TraceDaBoss

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
Bro, chill down... Jeez... I am not trying to sell it.. I am seeing how much these people think I could get for it.. Next time actually read my post before bringing all this stuff up..

Status
Not open for further replies.