No Driver Found Windows 7

G

I was trying to play a game and it said that my driver was out of date. Looking in various places on the web, I found out that to update the driver, I needed to find out what driver I had. When looking in the properties, there was no driver listed (which may be the reason why my game doesn't work). Following more information, I found this on my computer about the driver. I don't know what it means or if it is important. Please help and thank you for your interest.

It's something about adapters, not really sure.
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C2&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C2&SUBSYS_2A6F103C PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C2&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C2&CC_0300

P.S. I am not an expert in computers, so I am not sure if I'm using the correct terminology or if there is a simple fix for this. I do know a little about computers, but not too much.

What is the make and Model # of your Computer and do you have a discreet Video card installed? Go to Control Panel and then DEvice Manager. Look for Display Adapter and see what it says. You may see some yellow marks, if so, you can right click and then click to install drivers. It should look for them and install them.

G

It is intel core 2 quad q6600. At least that's what I've found.

G

I have an HP Pavillion Model #FJ46AA-ABA a6554f and my video card is integrated. And under the Display Adapters it says Video Controller (VGA Compatible).

G

Its says the best driver software is already installed followed by Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family.

G

Ok, well I guess my computer's old. Thanks for the help anyways.

G

Ok, well I guess my computer's old. Thanks for the help anyways.

TRENDING THREADS