What do u think about the Lexar Brand that makes Flash Memory??

Jb9643

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
I bought a Lexar Jumpdrive S73 32GB USB 3.0 on Amazon & am using it on the USB 2.0 Port on my laptop & am quite amazed about the Performance transfer speed etc :)& Am wondering if anyone out there has had any good USB Memory Stick Brands that u have been happy with? Thanks :bounce:

I've learned alot about the Lexar brand & the company always states that Quality comes first which i do believe ;). Because Companies like Kingston where selling fake memory chips to customers a few years ago & it kind of puts u off what brands u trust :(& SanDisk are just as bad as Kingston with Read & Write Errors or Write Protection Problems.

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
I use/carry a number of flash drives very different things and many are fine/good and have had no problems with most...Have heard good things about yours, haven't picked any up yet, but as mentioned already have a number of them ;)

Jb9643

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012

I've only had problems with about 4 flash drives over the years :??: but as i buy from Amazon i keep my receipt & always keep backup of my data & return them if it gets faulty

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
Always a good idea, I often pick up multiples of different ones when I find them on sale, and if they seem OK, give them to my clients, just a little 'value added services', the people seem to like it, that they are getting a little extra

Jb9643

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012

good to know.