Help building my first gaming/designer's pc.

Sterg

Honorable
Jun 23, 2013
Hello guys, im trying to build my first pc and im having some troubles, i was hopeing you could assist me on this...

So i want to build a pc that i will use mainly for Gaming and Designing as im going to a graphic design university in 3 months. I need a Desktop not a Laptop as i allready got a laptop that does everything i need a laptop to do.

So to sum it up " Gaming/usage of heavy software like Photoshop etcetra".

I used a site ~> plaisio.gr to try build one online and i ended up with something like this :

Case : Turbo-X-Sphere III Midi ( 30Euro).
Psu(dont know if its called that way in english) : Turbo-X-650W Value series (59 euro).
Cpu : Intel-Core i7 4770 3.4 GHZ 8mb quadcore (300euro)
Cooling : 4x 120mm Turbo-X-Fan (8 euro each)
Motherboard : Gigabyte-Z87-HD3 (1150/H87/DDR3) (126 euro)
Ram : Corsair-DDR3 8GB (2x4)Kit 1600MHz Vengeance (76 euro)
GPU : Palit-GTX 770 2GB GDDR5 (425euro)
Hard drive : Seagate-ST31000524AS 1TB HDD 3.5" (32MB Cache, 7200RPM, Sata 6Gb/s) (71 euro)

I dont need Monitor/mouse/keyboard/optical drive/OS[windows]/Antivirus/Speakers etc. i allready got them.

My budget is 1000-1100 euro. Im from Greece ...

So is this pc good for latest games and can i use it for my graphic design without any problems?

Also would love to consider some other suggestions on where to build my pc if it comes cheaper...

Could i use a worse CPU/GPU and upgrade something else? ...

Thank you in advance for your help !!! Really appreciate it

-Murch-

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
Im still new at this but ill give it a shot. Your build looks pretty solid and the only things I would change are maybe bumping the CPU up to the 4770K or down to the i5 4670K, the K indicates capability of overclocking which is something that you may enjoy doing. Ive heard the i5's are better used for gaming and will be sufficient enough for graphic design. besides that everything else looks good. The GPU is important for gaming/design so keep that.