So what did you think of Man of Steel ?

anthonyc12

Honorable
Sep 18, 2013

yes dude ti totally agree with you best action super hero movie i have ever seen. best thing about this movie is its super graphic and special effects. and makers also tried their best to give it a special touch!!!

vampyiere6

Honorable
Mar 7, 2013
The movie itself was pretty ok like an normal action/drama movie i liked it because of all the special effects but the part that its based on superman makes it a bit annoying to watch because of so many things they have puted in there etc that has nothing to do with superman but appart from that the movie was great

Derek Barnes

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014
It was ok, the intro was long and seemed drawn out. The problem with superman is you can't connect with him because he is not human. The hour long fight at the end just didn't have me worried for him or anything. I was actually thinking, wow superman is destroying this entire city trying to beat this guy. The movie just seemed way too long. It didn't really "flow," it seemed like it was all over the place for two hours and then ended with a big fight. Maybe I'm just not a superman guy or was in a bad mood the night I saw it or something.

anti-painkilla

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2011
The problem I had with it was when he stops fighting to make sure the girl was okay. Either he fights for the Earth or for the people...

The entire movie he is only caring about saving the Earth, throwing others and being thrown through buildings causing countless injuries and deaths. Then all of a sudden they (the writers) realise that the original superman cares about everyone and think well this scene will make up for the rest of the movie. As others have said, it was average. With so many great movies coming out lately, average does not cut it with action movies.

MsSaver2

Reputable
Apr 28, 2014
This was a 4/5 movie to me. Great way to reintroduce the character for today's audiences. Apologies to the critics who couldn't get it through their heads that this wasn't Reeve-Superman.

WillDockery

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009

I think it made the mistake Superman Returns made but in different ways.

Too dry, too dark and serious... Superman should be breezy and filled with primary colors.

My opinion, anyhow.