Thanks, Praise, comment

Good Day to everyone. I am relatively new to Tom’s Hardware Forums but I have been impressed and I wish to comment. Please know that I have asked questions on a variety of Forums and made other posts on them but have never gotten into really learning how to communicate and post miscellaneous information.

I wish to thank ko888, SR-71 Blackbird, JKatwyopc, and Mousemonkey. In the past week or so they have, IMHO, gone Waaaayy out of their way to help me with computer issues and Forum issues: Never critical, never ‘mean-spirited’, completely professional. (And I do realize that I get too wordy and some of my questions have probably made you wonder if I know anything about computers). Don’t know (don’t want or need to know) if you 4 are men or women, but I would be happy to buy you a cup of coffee or a drink if we ever met.

Having looked at the forum(s), it is impressive in its size and coverage of information; truly a “go to” place for anyone needing information about PC’s or electronics.
My last ‘point’: I have seen a lot of requests for information, and subsequent replies re. PSU’s. This is good. IMHO the Power Supply is often looked upon as the lowliest of parts and receives the least amount of budget in a build. Many people who build their own PC’s, and often manufactures, ignore this very important piece of equipment. Companies and people often put together the parts for a very impressive performing PC, then stick some no-name generic PSU in it – something with, say, a 650Watt sticker on the outside that doesn’t produce half that power. The smart ones realize they made a mistake and seek help, many don’t.

We on the forum (I keep trying to learn) must continue to help and educate those who come here re. their PC’s etc., and I am particularly partial to PSU and GPU education. This forum DOES perform a real service to people world wide.
Thanks.