Components compatible with each other?

sourodip

Distinguished
yup the parts are perfectly compatible with each other. CX430W would be enough and would you be gaming? if yes, then why are you going for such a crap card?
at least aim for a hd6670/hd7750 1GB DDR5 if you plan to play modern games.

RJRDAN

Honorable
Jun 23, 2013

I am looking to play TF2 Minecraft and League Of Legends. So should I upgrade my Graphics Card?

sourodip

Distinguished
If you would be playing ONLY those games, then you do not have to upgrade from a gt630.
But are u sure that u will not play any other modern games than that?
If yes, then atleast get a 630(1gb ddr5 ver.).

RJRDAN

Honorable
Jun 23, 2013

Thanks for your help!!!

Antaxious

Honorable
Jun 25, 2013
Hello there,

Trying to build a PC on my own and as far as vgas card. I tried to inform myself as best as possible.

In my opinion this http://www.amazon.com/PowerColor-DisplayPort-PCI-Express-AX7870-2GBD5-2DHPPV3E/dp/B00AO35AXU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372189814&sr=8-1&keywords=radeon+myst is a very cheap card that can top 660 TI and so on

Another option is nvidea wich just released the 760 GTX. If im correct, the one to get is the MSI one, also seems to be the cheapest one where I will order it :D

RJRDAN

Honorable
Jun 23, 2013

Do you think I have enough connectors for the fans in the case and two more extra fans to connect to the motherboard?

sourodip

Distinguished
you have a decent mid-tower case and the gpu will fit fine.
what do u mean by "Do you think I have enough connectors for the fans in the case and two more extra fans to connect to the motherboard?" ?
i think u are saying about the case fans. yeah u can buy third party case fans and even if u don't there wouldn't be a problem :)

RJRDAN

Honorable
Jun 23, 2013

I was wondering if I can power all those case fans and extra fans with the components I already have.

sourodip

Distinguished
there's no need to power so much case fans, i think two 120mm fans shall do it.
or u can install the fans you already have, what case fans do u already have?
u aren't going to need that much since ur cpu will not be using a high-end gpu and cpu. :)
if possible, get an aftermarket cpu oler like cooler master hyper 212 EVO for 29$, it will also help u in future.
Hope i helped. :)

RJRDAN

Honorable
Jun 23, 2013

My GPU memory type is GDDR5 does it matter what type it is to be compatible with the motherboard? I think the motherboard memory type is DDR3.