Forum Avatar Hovering

JobCreator

Honorable
Apr 18, 2013
So, this is just something I noticed today when hovering over someone's avatar in the forums. If you hover the avatar, it pops a little informative window with their number of best answers, number of posts, join date. It also has a link in that window to "see all of this member's badges." That link doesn't really function well, seeing as once you move the mouse from over their avatar, the window disappears. If you click and hold the avatar after the window pops, you're able to move the mouse into that window without it disappearing, and from that point you can click the link, but that's just a simple workaround that I've discovered.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Hovering over the avatar should raise the avatar popup, and moving the mouse outside of the popup/avatar area should dismiss it. Is it being dismissed for you simply when you move your mouse into the popup area itself?

JobCreator

Honorable
Apr 18, 2013
Yea, there seems to be no way to get the mouse into that popup area without holding down the click and dragging it over. Trying it now, just to be certain... No way of getting the mouse into the popup box. Well wtf... it just did it. Very strange, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Could it be mouse dpi?

JobCreator

Honorable
Apr 18, 2013
I use Firefox Beta 22.0; I've noticed that the closer I am to the right border of the avatar, the more success I have in getting the mouse into the popup. The further left across the avatar, the more likely (almost always) the popup is to disappear before getting the mouse in there. I'm certain it must have something to do with dpi, but it's set at 1600/1600 on x/y, so it's nothing crazy. The thing goes up to 6400...