Closed

World Record: Galaxy GTX 780 HOF Overclocked to 1.85 GHz

The GTX 780 has been overclocked, and has set a world record for single-GPU performance.

World Record: Galaxy GTX 780 HOF Overclocked to 1.85 GHz : Read more
15 answers Last reply
More about world record galaxy gtx 780 hof overclocked ghz
  1. That's what you call a real good overclock.....would have loved to see some gaming benchmarks with that card....:P
  2. And BTW even the 3960x overclock was very impressive.....
  3. Why did they use Cloud Gate? Surely Fire Strike would have been more appropriate
    for hardware of that calibre?

Ian.
  4. But can it run Mine Sweeper?
  5. I wonder what this does for Crysis. :P
  6. yep. real good overclock, but with the tech needed to achieve it, it definitely costs more than a 7990 :P
  7. @mapesdhs: Probably not that stable!
  8. But damn, this is 4.34x faster than my GTX 560!
  9. 06yfz450ridr said:

Nice try, but you can't compare 3dmark Vantage results with 3dmark Cloud Gate results.
  10. bigb0096 said:
    06yfz450ridr said:

Nice try, but you can't compare 3dmark Vantage results with 3dmark Cloud Gate results.

true but the highest 7970 up there is only clocked at 1350 gpu his is way over that as well as his memory clock so i wonder what hed score

also that site is saying those i7s are 32nm haha they are 22nm
  11. The 3960K is Sandy-bridge-E so it's actually 32nm.
  12. Great job guys. But it's all for the record and nothing more, not enjoyable by everyone. :(
  13. I guess it's become a sport of sorts, but I just don't care about an OC achieved via unsustainable means. You're not going to sit down for a gaming session with a tank of liquid nitrogen, so it's pointless IMO.

I'd be more interested records set under the condition of running 24 hours unattended under full load.
  14. x2ruff4u said:
    But can it run Mine Sweeper?

LOL....:D
Ask a new question

Read More

Overclocking Graphics Cards