Just bought A10-6800 GPU/CPU help?

yoonyuljjang

Honorable
Jun 26, 2013
[strike]Alright before I bought my new cpu/motherboard i had no problems. I installed everything correctly and I was downloading drivers. Since the new CPU i bought came with a AMD Radeon HD 8760D, I realized my old graphics card was better. (Nvidia GTX 460). I tried to use my old graphics card instead of the new integrated one but no luck. Whenever I plugged in my cable from my monitor to the nvidia, nothing comes up its just black. I looked online for quick answers and they told me to disable the intergrated gpu in the bios. I did that and rebooted. Now nothing is coming up. Even my keyboard/mouse doesnt light up. Any help? [/strike]
I got it to boot again. Now I want to be able to use my GTX460 instead of the AMD Radeon that is integrated in the CPU. And the GTX460 isn't faulty because i've been using it before the upgrade. Thanks in advance

KieranDavidW123

Honorable
Apr 28, 2013
This may help but I am not sure, when I was installing my components into a new case, I also installed the graphics card. I got no display from the motherboard or graphics card here's what to do: Physically un-install the gpu from the PCI e x16 slot, power on your PC (Hopefully the BIOS should have detected that there is no other option but the integrated Graphics and will automatically enable it) When you get to the log-on screen, power the computer off by the little red button option at the bottom right of the log-on screen, Install your Graphics card, power on the computer but plug you're VGA/DVI or whatever display cable you use INTO THE GRAPHICS CARD it should display with a ver lor resolution, log-on install your drivers again if you have the CD it is much quicker and then you could get the latest drivers after. And your problem should be fixed, That's what fixed mine anyway! :)

Regards,

Kieran