Galaxy S4 Mini Headed for UK Next Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrArC

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2006
£420?! Why are these so expensive?!

I just bought a THL W100 for £140 brand new off eBay. 1.2GHz quad core, 1GB RAM, latest unmolested version of Android JB without 3rd party garbage, gorgeous vibrant IPS display, 8(12)MP rear + 5MP front camera that takes great pics, dual sim ability, and two batteries. Thin, good weight to it, rock solid build quality.

Feels fast to use as well, very responsive. I'm really happy (and surprised... was taking a massive punt trying one of these unfamiliar foreign phones).

If cheap unfamiliar phones are this good and big-brand phones that pricey I doubt I'm ever going to buy a phone from a service provider again. Certainly not these big brands anyway.

pacomac

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
I'm really not sure why Android users put up with so little internal storage on their phones? Most people will opt for 2Mb of ram and happily put up with 8GN of internal storage. Especially these days when you can't install apps on an SD card with the latest OS.

pacomac

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
I'm really not sure why Android users put up with so little internal storage on their phones? Most people will opt for 2Mb of ram and happily put up with 8GN of internal storage. Especially these days when you can't install apps on an SD card with the latest OS.

Vorador2

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2007
Samsung is losing it. Since the Galaxy S3 sold bucketloads, they think they can sell anything at any price simply by slapping in the name a well know brand.

It is slightly better than the Galaxy S2, and that came in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.