Is AMD menus like Nvidia?

degreaser

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2013
I installed my new 24 inch Benq 1920x1080 monitor today. I like how Nvidia screen controls work in setting up my new screen. I have a MSI Nvidia Geforce 9400GT GPU.

I bought a new GPU yesterday from newegg, a Gigabyte Radeon HD 7750.

I am wanting to know if AMD's screen monitor controls works as good as my present Nvidia. Does anyone have a comparison?

Solution
I've used both a number of times, and for default settings, both are pretty easy to use, though different. However, where Nvidia is much better, is the custom profiles for individual games. With AMD, you have to create a profile and save it. To use that profile you either have to create a shortcut and launch the game from that shortcut, or you have to launch it from a CCC menu. This is annoying imo, but other than that, they are both pretty easy to use.

Note: It has been nearly a year since I've used the CCC, so I suppose it could have changed.
I've used both a number of times, and for default settings, both are pretty easy to use, though different. However, where Nvidia is much better, is the custom profiles for individual games. With AMD, you have to create a profile and save it. To use that profile you either have to create a shortcut and launch the game from that shortcut, or you have to launch it from a CCC menu. This is annoying imo, but other than that, they are both pretty easy to use.

Note: It has been nearly a year since I've used the CCC, so I suppose it could have changed.

Solution

degreaser

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2013
thanks bystander, btw I am loving my new 24 inch screen, it seems so much bigger than my 20"
ok, when I get my Radeon HD card I'll install it and look forward to learning AMD's style