Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2 Question

fatal damage

Honorable
Jun 16, 2013
Hey guys, i had a few questions on the be quiet dark rock 2. Is it possible to remove the fan that is already attached and flip it around. Because i was wondering if maybe i can set the cooler with the fan on it facing the rear exhaust but in a way that it will take the air from the cpu through the cooler and exhaust through the fan and exhaust out the case through the rear fan. Or does it already work the way i want if i just flip the cooler around and face the fan side towards the rear fan?

p.s. the main reason i want to face it this way is so i can have 4 ram dims (not low profile)

Thanks

fatal damage

Honorable
Jun 16, 2013
Na man i have decided on this way and i need help on my question

For video support of what i mean, here is a video, (watch it at 20:08 to see what i mean)

URL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMRvz_IYSgM&list=PL8mG-RkN2uTwlcLU_rv29Gt4578XfgJm_&index=2

fatal damage

Honorable
Jun 16, 2013
Bro did u even read my question or see the video that i left to know how its supposed to be?. I want the fan be facing the rear fan but still taking the air from the cpu from the heatsink towards the back fan through the fan on the heatsink. and please read it or check the video to see what i mean