I'm just going to give the specs first:
Processor: I7-3770 ivy bridge @ 3,40 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 660 @ 2 Gb GDDR5
RAM: 4 x 4096 Mb DDR3 - 1333 Mhz
Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G43
Hard Drive: 2000 Gb

The price of the computer is €899.99

I am using the following monitor: 24 Iiyama E2481HS-1 @ 1920p x 1080p

These are the specs of the PC so now I hope on of you can tell me if this is going to last me some time or that I should look for something else.

I am not able to spend much more money so I hope you also look at the price and the quality I get for the price

If you want to see the PC here is the link, but it's in Dutch yet I suppose you can understand most of the specs:
http://www.decomputerwinkel.nl/computers/dcw-computers/...

Thanks in advance

More about : buy gaming good

a b 4 Gaming
a b Î Nvidia
June 30, 2013 8:16:56 AM

For a purely gaming system, you don't need a CoreI7 processor or 16GB of RAM. Either change the configuration of this PC or find one that has a CoreI5 3570 and no more than 8GB of RAM.

If you're going to use this system more as a workstation (video editing, large file/image work), then this is a perfect system.

-Wolf sends
June 30, 2013 11:05:44 AM

Wolfshadw said:
For a purely gaming system, you don't need a CoreI7 processor or 16GB of RAM. Either change the configuration of this PC or find one that has a CoreI5 3570 and no more than 8GB of RAM.

If you're going to use this system more as a workstation (video editing, large file/image work), then this is a perfect system.

-Wolf sends

Thanks, I am in fact going to use this for both purposes so I think it's all right, thanks for the quick answer!

Related resources
!